Sovereign Citizen Baby Mama Gets Sent To Jail, During Custody Hearing For Keeping Kid From Dad.

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
full

egsteel

All Star
Daps
I don't even blame her, she's a known quantity. Dad seeded up this looney bytch and expected peace?

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
Sovereign Citizen babble is prevalent with people who typically do not have high reading comprehension skills and combative personalities. Overall they typically believe that there are loopholes in everything to get out of paying anything.

They may win a few arguments on the street and online, but there isn't a single instance of them winning in court....cause if there was, they'd definitely show it to you.

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
He was probably on some of that same weirdo, hotep shít. He was just smart enough to know when to stop and get a lawyer.

You see a lot of people who've been in and out the system fall into this bullshyt.

What you typically see from people who fall down these echo chambers, is that they've been alienated by nearly everyone because of this..... More than likely she "thought" she had stumbled on some amazing hidden truths and everyone calling BS and ignoring her was "validation" of it being true.

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
You see a lot of people who've been in and out the system fall into this bullshyt.

What you typically see from people who fall down these echo chambers, is that they've been alienated by nearly everyone because of this..... More than likely she "thought" she had stumbled on some amazing hidden truths and everyone calling BS and ignoring her was "validation" of it being true.

Yeah, my dad worked in the prisons in the 90’s, and even the officers were on this shyt. It wasn’t just an inmate thing 😵‍💫