Southern Rites: Who seen this documentary brehs?

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches

I was actually on Mr Neesmith's side. That n1gga shouldnt have been in his crib. Even tho his hoe azz daughter invited him

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
I watched it. I kind of agree with you, take the race narrative out of it (which is the hard thing to do, and the reason for the controversy) and what you have are 19 or 20 year old kids busting down this old mans 15 yr old daughter and her friend and he told them dudes to sit there until the cops could be called, they ran, and he shot the kid in his own house. I would think I might have done the same thing a similar situation if given the same circumstances, but being in ny, I would be in jail.

Tony D'Amato

Daps
Reppin
Inches
I watched it. I kind of agree with you, take the race narrative out of it (which is the hard thing to do, and the reason for the controversy) and what you have are 19 or 20 year old kids busting down this old mans 15 yr old daughter and her friend and he told them dudes to sit there until the cops could be called, they ran, and he shot the kid in his own house. I would think I might have done the same thing a similar situation if given the same circumstances, but being in ny, I would be in jail.
I think it was his 18yr old niece or daughter and her 14yr old friend. Im still confused about the relationship he had w/ the girl. But u can tell Neesmith was remorseful. And they was in his house :damn:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
I think it was his 18yr old niece or daughter and her 14yr old friend. Im still confused about the relationship he had w/ the girl. But u can tell Neesmith was remorseful. And they was in his house :damn:
So, it was his nieces daughter, who she left at the house when she was a baby because she was a junkie. He adopted her when she was a baby, so it was officuially his daughter

Tony D'Amato

Daps
Reppin
Inches
So, it was his nieces daughter, who she left at the house when she was a baby because she was a junkie. He adopted her when she was a baby, so it was officuially his daughter
Cool. And that bish seems ditzy as hell. U mean to tell me she couldnt have squashed that. She shoulda been in jail w/ her dumb azz. Norman came across as very sympathetic. A man's house is his castle, u just can sneak into a person's house. I Would expect a shot in the azz at least if I snuck in someone's crib.

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
The white dude came off as arrogant even though I don't think it was really a racially related

The prom shyt was mad odd