South Park Season 17 started last Wednesday, anyone watching?

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
I felt like the whole theme of that first episode was done the death already. I mean, people talking on speaker phone is annoying? Too much like the blue tooth thing back in 2003.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
I honestly think Trey and Matt are just done with it already. I wouldn't be surprised if they end it after a few more seasons.

What's ironic is that they made that episode about Spielberg and Lucas raping Indiana Jones and Star Wars and said they'd end South Park before that happened with them...but it might be happening now:lupe:

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
What's ironic is that they made that episode about Spielberg and Lucas raping Indiana Jones and Star Wars and said they'd end South Park before that happened with them...but it might be happening now:lupe:
That is funny but They've actually done that ironic joke on themselves before too.
In that episode when Earth is a reality show and it gets canceled they are talking to executives about how they should keep Earth on TV, but the executive says when shows are on too long they end up getting ridiculous.(The executive are aliens called Jooziens(Jews) on the planet Fognl and end up sucking penises on their shoulders)

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
I honestly think Trey and Matt are just done with it already. I wouldn't be surprised if they end it after a few more seasons.

| actually thought they were gonna end the show a couple of seasons ago. There was a lot of speculation about it. The episode was called 'You're Getting Old' and everyone thought it was hinting at it being one of the last episodes.

But they've been renewed for like 3 more seasons so they got at least one more to make after this one. I wouldn't be mad if they ended it, they've had a good run. Its starting to become as corny as the new Simpsons episodes, which are freaking terrible.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
| actually thought they were gonna end the show a couple of seasons ago. There was a lot of speculation about it. The episode was called 'You're Getting Old' and everyone thought it was hinting at it being one of the last episodes.

But they've been renewed for like 3 more seasons so they got at least one more to make after this one. I wouldn't be mad if they ended it, they've had a good run. Its starting to become as corny as the new Simpsons episodes, which are freaking terrible.[/quote].

I bet you haven't watched a Simpsons episode in YEARS

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
I bet you haven't watched a Simpsons episode in YEARS

I still watch it pretty often. I haven't seen any episodes for about a month but they still show reruns and the new episodes here in the UK. The Simpsons started to fall off around season 13 IMO. And then from there it just went from bad to worse. I don't even watch the new ones any more, they shoulda packed in the show years ago.

U still get a gem episode here and there but for the most part, The Simpsons is played out and totally unfunny.

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
the problem is that EVERY new ep is about whats happenin in pop culture now. and the joke is that theyre talking about (what was last week, the NSA?), but once you get past that, the actual ep isnt funny

Yeah, they've been doing this too much in the last few seasons.

They should go back to coming up with funny story lines instead of focusing so much on what's happening at the moment, whether it be pop culture or whatever. Its cool if they mention it in passing but it seems like they devote most of the show's energy to talking about current events the last few years...