South Africa's ANC Divided and all but Conquered......A Coalition Government at this time With DA is a Loss for all Black South Africans

frankster

Rookie
Daps
It is my opinion that the DA have Many Plans but one Mandate......Maintain the Land and Economy in the hands of whites for as long as possible.
South Africans voters have been distracted and misled by white owned Media ideas sorrounding ANC corruptions..
Democracy's greatest flaw is that it greatly favors those with Money....
It Appears the Constitution of South Africa does not address the consequences of Colonialism and Apartheid.
Colonialism and Apartheid are Crimes Against Humanity and must be uprooted replaced addressed and repaired.

Let me be clear when I say white people I am addressing Racist Europeans or people who see themselves as white and as different and superior to other human beings.
Section 25 of the South African Constitution must be removed and abandon
For this the constitution must be abolish... as it enshrines and cements in law ill gotten gains theft rape pillaging and plunder and dispositions.

South Africa's ANC reaches coalition deal with DA | DW News​

Last edited:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
ANC wrote and vouched for the new Constitution post-Apartheid as Mandela literally signed it into law. ANC has been in power for 30 years uninterrupted, if they didn't manage to get absolute majority this time, it's their own fault really.