Soundscan Report (Discussion Thread) *6/27/12 Up!*

SHAQAVELLI

We Are Penn State
Daps
Reppin
PA
Waka Flocka Flame’s “Triple F Life” continues its fall from top ten to #26. a 58% drop off has him locked in at 13k for the week and 47k total. Disappointing and frankly surprising considering the success behind “Round Of Applause” and “I Dont Really Care”
:wow: hopefully Flocka goes back to the street sh1t since his sellout pop music didn't do anything.

French Montana – “Pop That” is at 27k sold at #165.
:merchant: not what Diddy wanted to see.

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
:to:

he's releasing too much stuff, making his actual releases less special. he's adverse to "selling out" but there are ways he can maximize his sales without doing that.

I think a lot of his fans are actually more likely to buy his stuff because he gives us so much heat for free. Thats how it was for me anyway. I feel obligated to buy his retail stuff when ever it comes out. Bought LFTU and Stoned Immaculate:ahh:

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
How long did it take Nicki to go platinum the first go around? I guess a lot of people aren't buying into her as she thought..I don't think it will make platinum by the end of the year.

director_of_bands

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
qc NC
nicki and bob the only one's wit % gains - i expect bob's album to pick up steam...it's just too pop friendly...the majority of those songs on that album can take off on pop radio at any moment