Sony trying to copy gamepass, I am outraged because this is had for the industry

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You mean they’re trying to add mediocre trashy looking games on psnow?

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
But gamepass copied ps now :gucci:
Having a service is one thing but that's a blanket statement on your part. Sony was never trying to be the Netflix of gaming.

What Sony did was purchase Gaikai for the same price Microsoft paid for rare ware.

Gaikai was never capable of doing what Microsoft is doing, so that was never the plan. What was the plan tho Gizmos?

The PS3 was backwards compatible and then Sony removed the emotion engine chip which only cost them $6 each. They removed it with the first PS3 upgrade or slim whatever and y'all was like that's great!!! (You guys are fukkin idiots) They removed it with the idea they would rather rent games to you at blockbuster video prices.

DEAD SERIOUS :picard:

Here we are in 2021, nobody fukks with PSnow add you have the audacity to say they (Sony) did what Microsoft is doing first. Like, c shut your dumbass up because you paid $30 for Hades and you still haven't played Psychonauts 2 :laff: You still playing Kena or nah? How's Deathloop? Even if both are decent to you I follow everyone here and I know YOU PERSONALLY WOULD RATHER HAVE PSYCHONAUTS 2 (Tru Story)
You mean they’re trying to add mediocre trashy looking games on psnow?
Why did you get banned?

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
Having a service is one thing but that's a blanket statement on your part. Sony was never trying to be the Netflix of gaming.

What Sony did was purchase Gaikai for the same price Microsoft paid for rare ware.

Gaikai was never capable of doing what Microsoft is doing, so that was never the plan. What was the plan tho Gizmos?

The PS3 was backwards compatible and then Sony removed the emotion engine chip which only cost them $6 each. They removed it with the first PS3 upgrade or slim whatever and y'all was like that's great!!! (You guys are fukkin idiots) They removed it with the idea they would rather rent games to you at blockbuster video prices.

DEAD SERIOUS :picard:

Here we are in 2021, nobody fukks with PSnow add you have the audacity to say they (Sony) did what Microsoft is doing first. Like, c shut your dumbass up because you paid $30 for Hades and you still haven't played Psychonauts 2 :laff: You still playing Kena or nah? How's Deathloop? Even if both are decent to you I follow everyone here and I know YOU PERSONALLY WOULD RATHER HAVE PSYCHONAUTS 2 (Tru Story)

Why did you get banned?

I hadn't even noticed Hades wasn't a free game.

:russ:

Gamepass fukkin up my perspective.

:whew: