Sony tried to buy Starfield Exclusivity

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
How credible is this when it is coming from the competitor?:comeon:

People were low key leaking this info while this was happening behind the scenes years ago. I remember reading posts about Sony trying to snag a HUGE exclusive from Bethesda but the director of the game was against it. Bethesda was always PC and then Xbox focused and he didn’t want the game to be Sony exclusive so he hipped MS to what was happening. MS then went and bought the entire studio.

Last edited:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
People were low key leaking this info while this was happening behind the scenes years ago. I remember reading posts about Sony trying to snag a HUGE exclusive from Bethesda but the director of the game of against it. Bethesda was always PC and then Xbox focused and he didn’t want the game to be Sony exclusive so he hipped MS to what was happening. MS then went and bought the entire studio.
This not being PC day 1 would def be awful. Modding takes Bethesda games like these to the next level. And to my knowledge even Xbox while inferior to PC in terms of that is much better for mods than PlayStation.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Watch it motherfukker :ufdup:

Sony is the mf best, and I ain’t gonna let some bussy muncher besmirch that name

I am!! Fight me!!:mjlit:

I’m trynna get Xbox stan notoriety up in here

So a low level Xbox stan needs to defeat low level Sony Stan’s like you as I rise up the ranks.:lolbron:

Kinda like in wrestling when guys are competing for TV titles, and Intercontinental titles before they get that World Title push :mjgrin:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Sony did good by not buying it
shyt is looking like trash
Fake ass no man sky