Sony Supposesly Buying Remedy

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not really interested in their games but nice, pretty high profile studio to get, assuming its true.

Feature: Which Studios Could Sony Realistically Acquire?
I think Sony would be better off buying a studio that focus is on making rpg games like level-5 Sony has more than enough studios that are focus on action adventure games. With Microsoft buying Obsidian Entertainment and Nintendo with Monolith Soft it seem like the other two are stating to see the important of have their own rpg making game studio.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Thread starter on his mane a wish foundation steez :francis: (come on mane)
I think Sony would be better off buying a studio that focus is on making rpg games like level-5 Sony has more than enough studios that are focus on action adventure games. With Microsoft buying Obsidian Entertainment and Nintendo with Monolith Soft it seem like the other two are stating to see the important of have their own rpg making game studio.
Am I tripping or am I tripping?

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This I think level 5 would be a great acquistion. I would rather sony acquire more Japanese studios to I think there good on the American studio acquistion. Only American studio that would be worth acquiring is Insominiac.

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
I think they will go after level 5 actually.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Monolith soft and monolith studios aren't the same thing.
Ok and?
@PS4 look at you .... Emotional
The guy wrote that Nintendo and Microsoft are now seeing they light because of Sony. Nintendo has always held that genre down and Xbox has always done a good job as well. Monolith wasn't my focus...