Sony sending out exclusive PSVR2 pre-orders opportunities

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
what did I do to piss these nikkas off??????

never got a PS5 invite…didn’t get this shyt…fukk these nikkas

I don’t even want the shyt—but it’s the principle!

They sent me a survey earlier too about the PS5 I think they are about to come out with variations. They asked me what I think about it.

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
If they would have sent me the invite they’d have instantly had my money; but since I didn’t get one, fukk’em :manny:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

Don't sweat it much. History has shown that they exclusively send these invites out to fukk nikkas.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Don't sweat it much. History has shown that they exclusively send these invites out to fukk nikkas.
Sony don't even value you fukk boy fanboys because yall don't spend no money and been down for the longest with Sony. Yall be dikkriding on here and can't even get am invite :russ:

@Rekkapryde unc these nikkas ain't spending money, So Sony not sending them shyt

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Sony don't even value you fukk boy fanboys because yall don't spend no money and been down for the longest with Sony. Yall be dikkriding on here and can't even get am invite :russ:

@Rekkapryde unc these nikkas ain't spending money, So Sony not sending them shyt

Nah, this is more their Pray the Gay Away extra attention strategy they give to the fukk boys. The real ones, they already know going to buy anyway.

Also, I buy, own, play and am better at more games than you. Stop it, slime. :childplease::stopitslime::steviej:

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse

I had to sign up for it a while ago. I think it was some kind of ”I’m interested” list.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

nikka, I'm not even buying that shyt day 1. My youngest plays with the PSVR but he don't know about the new one droppin.

nikka just wants some Js and a skateboard for Christmas. I'm gucci :pachaha: