Sony realizes they are in trouble moving forward

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Sony is echoing everything I been saying lately, and today they took all that a step further in basically saying there won't be systems SOON and that all platforms are moving to a unified platform :wow:

Now if the current leader is saying they won't lead moving forward there has to be a reason for this. Sony nor Nintendo is prepared for the future. Microsoft and Amazon are tho. Nintendo is already under the Xbox live umbrella now, Sony will be next. But enough about what I'm saying, how about you see it for yourselves :win:

PlayStation Boss Predicts "Post-Console" World

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Breh, we are better as a community having Sony do what they do. They will have a role in the future. I want them to, they serve as a check for keeping other companies honest because they become more focused on the consumer. Just be happy and play the piff breh. On a scale of the common cold to the plague, you be having platinum AIDS and shyt about Sony. From the looks of it, everyone is on top of their shyt currently. We should be happy with that fact.

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
this aint a lie... I'm glad I just got the switch because microsoft is going to be able to stream games through tablets, phones and consoles including the switch soon.

ive been telling nerds and losers this shyt for years... but they wanna be on japans dikk.... Sony is not the company they were 10 years ago... Microsoft is a company that makes the world go round

I'm not trying to hate or argue because games are games... but its PS people that talk the most shyt behind some spiderman weirdness. If you break it down from an unbiased standpoint...microsoft jumped

into gaming for fun. They do what Sony does for exercise, you cant beat the company that gave billions of people a home operating system for 30+ years with nearly a trillion dollars. Ya'll really thought a company that is half

as strong as it was before, can handle that?

This is news to me but it makes sense. Why wouldnt they all fall under microsofts accounts and streaming. They already been established in that game for a decade ... every person on here has a laptop, tablet or PC running windows... Even PC Master race has to lean back when they play their games on Windows :russ: yall are basically playing an enhanced Xbox

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I wouldn't be mad if Sony and Microsoft teamed but but sadly Microsoft has larger intentions then just providing a gaming console to consumers

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don’t really matter to me as long as they continue to drop exclusives that interest me I’ll follow

Yade

BigJohnsons lol
Daps
Just make a system that could AirPlay through Cell phones , tablets

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
There would be no profit in the market if there was a single platform and no exclusives. Microsoft's failure to sell consumers on a multi-function console pretty much delayed or killed that concept.

Video game streaming is also not the next major wave since the US market is a big piece of the global game market and our broadband infrastructure is too far behind developed European and Asian markets.

The next wave will build upon the last wave - of open world multiplayer titles - where DLC and future updates will significantly alter the original title dramatically. Such as blending multiple IPs into one or merging sequels into the prior titles in the series as updates. This fits the model of console makers making consoles expandable and modular effectively doubling console generations. This fits with the current "season pass" model where you'll re-up yearly, quarterly or pay monthly for new content to the titles that you own. This concept has proved successful and profitable over the last couple years with Fortnite.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Breh, we are better as a community having Sony do what they do. They will have a role in the future. I want them to, they serve as a check for keeping other companies honest because they become more focused on the consumer. Just be happy and play the piff breh. On a scale of the common cold to the plague, you be having platinum AIDS and shyt about Sony. From the looks of it, everyone is on top of their shyt currently. We should be happy with that fact.
Breh, all this crying is pathetic. All I did was post an article with Sony saying what I've always said. Talk about that either being true or a lie. If it's true then shut the fukk up and give the messenger a break. I'm just a messenger (of truth) :umad:
I wouldn't be mad if Sony and Microsoft teamed but but sadly Microsoft has larger intentions then just providing a gaming console to consumers
Like Gaikai :usure:
There would be no profit in the market if there was a single platform and no exclusives. Microsoft's failure to sell consumers on a multi-function console pretty much delayed or killed that concept.

Video game streaming is also not the next major wave since the US market is a big piece of the global game market and our broadband infrastructure is too far behind developed European and Asian markets.

The next wave will build upon the last wave - of open world multiplayer titles - where DLC and future updates will significantly alter the original title dramatically. Such as blending multiple IPs into one or merging sequels into the prior titles in the series as updates. This fits the model of console makers making consoles expandable and modular effectively doubling console generations. This fits with the current "season pass" model where you'll re-up yearly, quarterly or pay monthly for new content to the titles that you own. This concept has proved successful and profitable over the last couple years with Fortnite.
You have fanboy vision goggles. I'll try to touch on what you said...

Microsoft didn't fail anything, fanboys killed Xbox one before launch, a Sony supporter will say "they was too ambitious" but who are you to say that? Kinda like the metoo movement, internet fanboys yelled about losing games. Maybe they'll get banned for using a racial slur, them we'll lose access to all our games. Gamestop is about to close down though :patrice: yeah, let me repeat that, gamestop bout to close down :banderas:

I have a gamer chic.. Fat ass.. Witcher 3 wild hunt complete edition on sale for $15 on the Xbox store, HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY BOO!!!

If your option had no impact, we would have gotten a better system than what we have. Crackdown 3 would have released years ago, every Xbox one would drawpower from each other making your console 3x as powerful as it is...at launch. Would have gotten stronger over time..just like how cloud streaming gets better over time. On PC they been cloud streaming at 1080p for about a decade now, welcome to the convo buddy :handshake: first discless console releases this year

Finally you said how the future will be DLC (yuck) then you mixed in some truths that I been saying. There is no need for sequels for most titles, especially sports games. EA pulled this off last gen (I even made a thread on it) with nba live 10 I think? The game was harshly reviewed, then thru updates they changed the gameplay, added animations, updated the graphics so the players looked closer to there real life counterparts. Free update :yeshrug:
They did it again in 2014
https://www.si.com

That is the future, free updates. Micro transactions, and just giving consumers what they want without listening to fanboys,Tbc...

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
this aint a lie... I'm glad I just got the switch because microsoft is going to be able to stream games through tablets, phones and consoles including the switch soon.

ive been telling nerds and losers this shyt for years... but they wanna be on japans dikk.... Sony is not the company they were 10 years ago... Microsoft is a company that makes the world go round

I'm not trying to hate or argue because games are games... but its PS people that talk the most shyt behind some spiderman weirdness. If you break it down from an unbiased standpoint...microsoft jumped

into gaming for fun. They do what Sony does for exercise, you cant beat the company that gave billions of people a home operating system for 30+ years with nearly a trillion dollars. Ya'll really thought a company that is half

as strong as it was before, can handle that?

This is news to me but it makes sense. Why wouldnt they all fall under microsofts accounts and streaming. They already been established in that game for a decade ... every person on here has a laptop, tablet or PC running windows... Even PC Master race has to lean back when they play their games on Windows :russ: yall are basically playing an enhanced Xbox
Da fukk is this :laff:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
You have fanboy vision goggles. I'll try to touch on what you said...

**looks at the rest of the nonsense you posted**

You clearly had a whole bowl of whole wheat irony this morning. Be mad about it, Microsoft failed to sell the idea that a gaming console could be successful as a multipurpose entertainment device - that's a fact not made up.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
**looks at the rest of the nonsense you posted**

You clearly had a whole bowl of whole wheat irony this morning. Be mad about it, Microsoft failed to sell the idea that a gaming console could be successful as a multipurpose entertainment device - that's a fact not made up.
What's fact is it won best new tech device when it launched (facts)
We use our consoles for more than just gaming (facts)
Sony even has a tv streaming service (facts)

Like I said, fanboys :snoop: if you reply, could you explain what you mean by multipurpose entertainment device. Kinect controlling your tv,cable isn't a bad thing and isn't required so you are essentially in 2019 hating the fact some people have the option. And by your logic nobody cared for the ps3 multimedia features (not factual) so again reality :hula: fanboy reality (facts)