Sony need to release their first party games on PC day 1 just like Xbox

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
Playing Horizon Zero Dawn on an ultra wide screen 1440P ultra :wow:.

Sony could be killing it with day 1 releases instead of waiting a year after. That hardware shyt is over as software is more important.

PC won't affect console sales at all.
It's an archaic business model I have no doubt they'll abandon. It just takes them longer than most to adapt. This is the same company that was pushing Minidisc in 2013. The overlap between PC and console gamers likely isn't that significant to warrant the current strategy. As you said it's about content not this Jurassic hardware approach. You have to wonder what it would cost them to at least try it with one marquee title to see the result.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m cool with them doing two completely separate optimizations. Get it working as good as possible on the set hardware they know in and out, then work specifically on the Wild West of the all the hardware combos in the PC world.

They could take the extra dev time up front, but then I would have to wait longer :russ:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
They really don't tho. Ya'll PC gamers got all the games in the world. Remember. Wait your damn turn.:lolbron:

Fien playstation games and troll them online all day

Right. Shows you just how clowns these cats really are.

I’m cool with them doing two completely separate optimizations. Get it working as good as possible on the set hardware they know in and out, then work specifically on the Wild West of the all the hardware combos in the PC world.

They could take the extra dev time up front, but then I would have to wait longer :russ:

This, 100%.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Playing Horizon Zero Dawn on an ultra wide screen 1440P ultra :wow:.

Sony could be killing it with day 1 releases instead of waiting a year after. That hardware shyt is over as software is more important.

PC won't affect console sales at all.
No they don't. That goes against their entire business model.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's an archaic business model I have no doubt they'll abandon. It just takes them longer than most to adapt. This is the same company that was pushing Minidisc in 2013. The overlap between PC and console gamers likely isn't that significant to warrant the current strategy. As you said it's about content not this Jurassic hardware approach. You have to wonder what it would cost them to at least try it with one marquee title to see the result.
Basically this