Sony lost: The Last of Us coming to Xbox

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
to be fair tho, the first 90 minutes of the show were better than the first 90 minutes of the game

:ehh:

I disagree. they did a great job but it isn't better than video game yet. You already know what's going to happen anyway.

I'm looking forward to see black brothers part in the show :mjcry: .

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
oh boy these nikkas came in hot off my comment no dame :mjlol:
You should know better :russ:

I'm glad you said it before me though, I would have gotten absolutely murdered.

"XBOT MAD TITANS HATES ON ONE OF HIS FAVORITE PLAYSTATION GAMES FOR THE LIVE TV ADAPTION"

but eyah you are correct. You'd think sony Stan's would be happy about this, instead its a direct attack. :mjlol:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
oh boy these nikkas came in hot off my comment no dame :mjlol:
:childplease::stopitslime: You got two half hearted smilies and a very polite disagreement message. I think you're safe on these e-streets breh. Unless your DMs getting hammered or something. Relax, clown fool.

You should know better :russ:

I'm glad you said it before me though, I would have gotten absolutely murdered.

"XBOT MAD TITANS HATES ON ONE OF HIS FAVORITE PLAYSTATION GAMES FOR THE LIVE TV ADAPTION"

but eyah you are correct. You'd think sony Stan's would be happy about this, instead its a direct attack. :mjlol:
Yeah, if your ass said it, it'd been with a much heavier, "Sony = bad" agenda with it, whilst hiding your hands afterwards, which you would have rightfully got lambasted over. And you know this...Fool.