Sony joined Microsoft (not the other way around) and this is what I think will ultimately happen...

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
This is not a fanboy thread :stop:

Like it or not, society is moving towards cloud computing and one day consoles will be obsolete (sorry collectors) and with Microsoft clearly having one foot out the physical door I've come to a conclusion I never have nor have I heard it elsewhere.

I think, while the partnership is mostly cloud related I think that alone equals a merger. Sony cannot create a cloud that can compete, and the cloud can upgrade faster and easier than a console. The cloud is limited by Microsoft's pockets while the next playstation's power is limited by the consumer. So what's Sony to do?

Well, I fully expect PSnow to one day be on xbox as an app. I fully expect gamepass to make its way to playstation as well. That's the real partnership. Now imagine if xbox was to lose as bad or worse next gen? Moving away from consoles and landing on the ps5 would be beneficial to everyone involved. Make 1st party games 12-18 month exclusives for each "console" and this system just might could work :ohhh:

What say ye' coli :jbhmm:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
you're damn near 50 making these threads at 4am? :dahell:
Remember when you pulled up on chewy at the airport?

Mookashi 69 :sitdown:
For real?:dwillhuh:
Im closer to 60 than 50 but I love the fact you youngsters feel you own the blocks we paved. nikkaz wanna run me off my stoop, and all I did was accurately predict the future. Sorry, Not sorry if that bothers anyone :boss:

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Remember when you pulled up on chewy at the airport?

Mookashi 69 :sitdown:

Im closer to 60 than 50 but I love the fact you youngsters feel you own the blocks we paved. nikkaz wanna run me off my stoop, and all I did was accurately predict the future. Sorry, Not sorry if that bothers anyone :boss:

Much respect OG, I wasn’t hating was just shocked and thought he was joking.