Sony is shutting down the Starhawk servers tomorrow

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Every platform has closed shyt down throughout their respective histories but only one company is deserving of a post such as...
And down goes another one :picard:
So to you Sir Fanboy, 2016 was your first link, show us a 2nd link in a reasonable time frame that would constitute a post like...
And down goes another one :picard:
Otherwise, down...goes another one :ufdup:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Every platform has closed shyt down throughout their respective histories but only one company is deserving of a post such as...

So to you Sir Fanboy, 2016 was your first link, show us a 2nd link in a reasonable time frame that would constitute a post like...

Otherwise, down...goes another one :ufdup:
You're right. Microsoft don't have a lot of games, so of course they're not going to have the same amount of online server closures as Sony. My bad, homie. :manny:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
You're right. Microsoft don't have a lot of games, so of course they're not going to have the same amount of online server closures as Sony. My bad, homie. :manny:
Then why is BC such a big deal if they didn't have titles? And they all still online too, name a single AAA first party title on Xbox that had their servers shut down, just one please :usure:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Then why is BC such a big deal if they didn't have titles? And they all still online too, name a single AAA first party title on Xbox that had their servers shut down, just one please :usure:
BC is valued because all they have is past glory. What AAA games? They don't have none. I mean, Super Lucky's Tale? Come on, now. Stop playing with me:mjlol:

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The RTS aspect of the game was a genius idea. It was like Fortnite's build mechanic on steroids. If Sony made a sequel with a battle royale twist it could be huge.