PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
They raised the price of the ps5

They charge $70 for games that should be $19.99 at most

Basically they lie cheat and steal more then Eddie Guerrero Odelay Vato

But now these wack 100 type shenanigans has garnered the attention from the elder gawds, the OGs...

You battered housenikkaz act like you don't see what everyone sees...

:hula:

But with all the hoe shyt, the relationships change. Here's proof...

Microsoft Accuses Sony Of Paying Publishers To Keep Games Off Xbox Game Pass

And then today...

Microsoft Is Growing Tired Of Sony’s ‘Call Of Duty’ Complaints

You have to ask yourself Why or better yet how was Sony working together for the future of gaming? As can be seen here...
Microsoft and Sony are teaming up for the future of gaming

Maybe Sony is cool with streaming ps3 games at 720p :manny: All I know is acting like a lil hoe ass bytch is not a way to develop a relationship. So I'm guessing they see what I been saying. They know it's over. They can't just sit and watch as Microsoft passes them by, they gotta fight dirty till the bitter end. It's been a nice run Sony :salute:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
If microsoft thought they could raise their prices and generate profits they would too.

Sony raises their prices because it will make them more money. Xbox keeps their prices the same cause raising them would cost them money. The demand for the series s and x isn’t there and its not there for their software either.

I’m not even sure how much more shyt they can give away with a series s at this point

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
If I was a Xbox player I would feel like Microsoft was acting like a b!tch. No games for years. It would be like being married and your wife has refused to give you sex for years on end. Nothing more hoe ass b!tch than that, friend. :manny:
Bruh, any Xbox gamer will tell you they been gaming more now than ever before. The analogy for this is your wife is bisexual and is bringing puss home for you to share. I didn't realize this argument of Gamepass not being legit still existed :pachaha:

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Bruh, any Xbox gamer will tell you they been gaming more now than ever before. The analogy for this is your wife is bisexual and is bringing puss home for you to share. I didn't realize this argument of Gamepass not being legit still existed :pachaha:
Yeah, I would have an Xbox and Gamepass if they had the games. Hopefully they do this generation. Last 2 gens they have not, friend.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
His face. His life.
So then this is Infowars :hubie:
If microsoft thought they could raise their prices and generate profits they would too.

Sony raises their prices because it will make them more money. Xbox keeps their prices the same cause raising them would cost them money. The demand for the series s and x isn’t there and its not there for their software either.

I’m not even sure how much more shyt they can give away with a series s at this point

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good thing I don’t play COD or any other games from that publisher :whew:

As far as games costing more if you don’t have the paper don’t play yeah it’s scummy what their doing but this hobby HAS NEVER been cheap.

On that note I can’t hate on Gamespass I think it’s dope but I bought so many damn games between the Switch and PlayStation I am the gamespass :ohlawd::snoop:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Yeah, I would have an Xbox and Gamepass if they had the games. Hopefully they do this generation. Last 2 gens they have not, friend.
Good thing I don’t play COD or any other games from that publisher :whew:

As far as games costing more if you don’t have the paper don’t play yeah it’s scummy what their doing but this hobby HAS NEVER been cheap.

On that note I can’t hate on Gamespass I think it’s dope but I bought so many damn games between the Switch and PlayStation I am the gamespass :ohlawd::snoop:
It's understandable that not having Gamepass means you don't know what you're missing. Ignorance is bliss. I understand people/console wars/fukkery means you have to take most opinions with a grain of salt. But Gamepass isn't hype. I do have it for 3yrs (again) for a decent price and I'd hate to have to pay full price for a year but the truth is it's worth it if I had to pay it. And the family plan just makes it a no brainier.

As for the content it provides, you can't sit on the sidelines and judge games you've never played. That's what you're used to doing. For every game you buy there's a hundred that came out that you didn't. Gamepass allows you to explore those hundreds plus the ones you wanted but didn't get. And what ends up happening is you play a bunch of shyt you would have never tried, loving lots of it. It will return that feeling you had as a kid man. And it feeds the whole household. They got pepa and paw patrol, Ben 10, it will have call of duty, starfield, deathloop. But the lesser hyped games is what drives the service. You'll understand when you try it, and then you can stream it anywhere, even your phone, 5g, anywhere you get service.

It's that future, it's the cloud. nikkaz laughed at the cloud and now Kojima bout to put the final nail in the console war coffin :wow:

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
It's understandable that not having Gamepass means you don't know what you're missing. Ignorance is bliss. I understand people/console wars/fukkery means you have to take most opinions with a grain of salt. But Gamepass isn't hype. I do have it for 3yrs (again) for a decent price and I'd hate to have to pay full price for a year but the truth is it's worth it if I had to pay it. And the family plan just makes it a no brainier.

As for the content it provides, you can't sit on the sidelines and judge games you've never played. That's what you're used to doing. For every game you buy there's a hundred that came out that you didn't. Gamepass allows you to explore those hundreds plus the ones you wanted but didn't get. And what ends up happening is you play a bunch of shyt you would have never tried, loving lots of it. It will return that feeling you had as a kid man. And it feeds the whole household. They got pepa and paw patrol, Ben 10, it will have call of duty, starfield, deathloop. But the lesser hyped games is what drives the service. You'll understand when you try it, and then you can stream it anywhere, even your phone, 5g, anywhere you get service.

It's that future, it's the cloud. nikkaz laughed at the cloud and now Kojima bout to put the final nail in the console war coffin :wow:
I looked at Gamepass and it doesn’t have much games that I either don’t have or want to play. They don’t have the older past Gen games and series that I want to play again. Otherwise I have a Xbox and Gamepsss, friend.