Sony Is Developing Wireless Earbuds For PS5

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
STOP TAKING ALL MY MONEY SONY!!!! :why:

Insider Gaming sources have revealed that Sony is developing wireless earbuds and a new wireless headset for the PS5, both of which are scheduled to release towards the end of FY23 (April 2023 – March 2024).

The earbuds, named Project Nomad, will have an approximate battery life of around 5 hours, which is almost identical to Apple’s AirPods, but slightly less than Sony’s WF-1000XM3’s 6-hour battery life. Of course, just like almost all wireless earbuds on the market, the Nomad will come with a charging case that can be charged via a USB-C cable to the PlayStation 5. In addition, the same connection method will be used for the wireless earbud updates on the PS5.

As well as the earbuds, sources have also said that the company is developing a new wireless headset for the PlayStation 5, named Voyager, and is also aiming to be released at a similar time to Nomad. it’s understood that the Nomad headset has similar functionality to the Inzone H7 headset, but its price point is yet to be determined.

Although not confirmed by sources, what makes both products’ release dates particularly interesting is their proposed release date. Last year, Insider Gaming exclusively reported that Sony is developing a new PlayStation 5 with a detachable disc drive, which is expected to hit shelves in September 2023. If both scheduled release dates are met, it could suggest that Sony is planning a serious relaunch of sorts for the console.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Wearing ear buds for 6 hours sounds uncomfortable.

This is coming from someone who almost exclusively wears Sony earbuds because of their superior noise cancellation.

Over the ear headphones with a boom Mic is perfect for gaming:childplease:
Coming from a superior someone that wears apple earbuds all day at work, they're immensely more comfortable that any over the head headsets.:unimpressed:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Like mentioned above, the preferable scenario would just be using the headphones you got, but I greatly prefer the sound quality and comfort of ear muffs with over ear jawns. Now, ON ear muffs, the shyt that just sits on your ear and gets it sweaty, that’s even less preferable than AirPods imo

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
Wouldn't you just make Bluetooth headphones work....

I swear when I first got the the 5 was able to use my airpods on them....
maybe I'm tripping

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
These muthafukkas and MS do everything but consistently put out games. The got damn problem is at the very beginning of this thread; “they are taking all my money”…well, because you idiotically give it to them