Sony has a checkered history when it comes to consoles (PS4 next in line)

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Mad shiesty :huhldup:

I'm gonna cut the bullshyt, get right to the point, right to the facts, jack. Check your brim, slim, cuz phony sony flammin with the flim na mean :manny:
You don't know what I mean :birdman:

So anyways, sony is pretty good with the consumers who buy there products. Its just this one thing I don't understand. The PS1's broke down like they was NES systems. nikkaz had to put them upside down just to work
No class action lawsuit was filed, we, the consumers was not used to getting fukked over electronically so we gave them a pass

Sony peeps, then comes out with another faulty product.. The PS2
http://www.bigclassaction.com/settlement/ps2.php
So after the consumers got fed up, we sued. We won (sort of)
Sony said "if you still have a console, we'll fix it and send you $25!!!"
*Even tho it was now November 15th, 2005. You would still need proof of purchase of your launch system that you most likely bought in Feb 2000 and would have gotten a new one/moved on

The "fanboys" on this site have defended sony's unwillingness to acknowledge and compensate to the point they talk about the RROD like if the D.R.E. of the PS2 never happened :mindblown:

PS3 comes around, YLOD becomes a major factor about 2yrs into the consoles existence. Fanboyism is now more widespread so consumers defend it more than complain :heh: PSN doesn't need a patch, it is a patch :damn:
Some hackers straight up take it over, sony says they'll never recover the "keys"
Sony gets sued again, this time for waiting a full 7days before they let anyone of the 77million accounts in jeopardy know there accounts have been compromised. Sony pays out fines all across the world because of this while stating they feel they did nothing wrong :what:

http://www.psn-soe-canadasettlement.com/

PS4 launches, controllers are falling apart, People cannot get online to the PSN network that I may have asked about since May :manny:

PS4 systems are bricking left and right, some say its the plant it came from. Well, Neogaf, they figured it out in 12hrs :wow:
I read it there, so it must be true
But then these same people were also saying the day one update was bricking systems
Then the same group again had a 3rd option because you always gotta have a plan C
So that one is to blame it on the download of Warhammer, yeah... thats the reason. Not sony tho :salute:

Based on a Tru Story :bryan:

PIFF101

Bring back the Golden Era
Daps
Reppin
The Mecca of HipHop
qNwmM.gif

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
RROD for xbox 360 and you have the nerve to bring up sony being faulty?

:dead:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
RROD for xbox 360 and you have the nerve to bring up sony being faulty?

:dead:
Sony sold twice as many PS2's, and they was still breaking down for the same reasons in 2005
Sony denied it the entire gen

The Xbox RROD was a first year and a half issue. 2yrs into, RROD wasn't a problem.
And Microsoft fixed them for free while PS3 YLOD started becoming more widespread.
Plenty of ppl on this site then had to pay $150 to have it fixed (this was before they came out with the slim and offered a tradein for your old one and $120 :huhldup:

Just because fanboys are more vocal on the internet you think anything I just said is false, exaggerated?
You don't lose class action lawsuits if what I said hasn't been proven in a court of law :umad: