Sony got no games for this year…other than TLOU2 remaster and Gamepass Classic MLB the show

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
How you gonna complain about rumors and cac tweets all week and then turn around and post some misleading clickbait :heh:

Totoki said: “Regarding first-party software, we aim to continue to focus on producing high-quality works and developing live service games. But while major projects are currently under development, we do not plan to release any new major existing franchise titles next fiscal year like God of War Ragnarok and Marvel’s Spider-Man 2.

However, Sony will of course release new first-party games for the console from new franchises, such as Haven Studios’ Fairgame$ and Firewalk Studios’ Concord, as well as non “major” franchises. There is also scope to continue to release remakes of previous big franchise titles. Sony released The Last of Us Part II Remastered earlier this year, and it seems likely other PlayStation 4 games will get similar treatment.

Meanwhile, Sony is pushing hard on so-called 'second-party' games to help flesh out the PS5's upcoming exclusive games list. It has secured Square Enix's hotly anticipated Final Fantasy 7 Rebirth as a timed PS5 exclusive, as well as eye-catching action games Stellar Blade and Rise of the Ronin, all of which are due out during 2024.

Last edited:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
How you gonna complain about rumors and cac tweets all week and then turn around and post some misleading clickbait :heh:
OP incapable of reading basic English.
Y’all really need to take a media/research/information class.

Sony’s official word is that they have no games coming this Fiscal year. What you quoted is the IGN writers opinion, I.E. the “cac tweet” part of the article.

Sony ain’t say shyt about those games, they aren’t even claiming they are coming out this year.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
These dummies only read titles.
@MeachTheMonster didnt even brush his teeth before reposting this article.
Xbots complain about Sony releasing the same games then turn around and laugh about Sony saying they won’t be releasing the same games until after April 2025.
Go publish something you goofs.

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
Y’all really need to take a media/research/information class.

Sony’s official word is that they have no games coming this Fiscal year. What you quoted is the IGN writers opinion, I.E. the “cac tweet” part of the article.

Sony ain’t say shyt about those games, they aren’t even claiming they are coming out this year.
I took those classes. They say you’re full of shyt

“Totoki said: “Regarding first-party software, we aim to continue to focus on producing high-quality works and developing live service games. But while major projects are currently under development, we do not plan to release any new major existing franchise titles next fiscal year like God of War Ragnarok and Marvel’s Spider-Man 2.”

Totoki’s comments appear to rule out everything from a Ghost of Tsushima sequel to a Horizon sequel before April 2025, which leaves a big first-party game gap in the PlayStation 5’s slate. However, Sony will of course release new first-party games for the console from new franchises, such as Haven Studios’ Fairgame$ and Firewalk Studios’ Concord, as well as non “major” franchises.”

It says no major existing titles. Nothing about new franchises :stopitslime:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I took those classes. They say you’re full of shyt

“Totoki said: “Regarding first-party software, we aim to continue to focus on producing high-quality works and developing live service games. But while major projects are currently under development, we do not plan to release any new major existing franchise titles next fiscal year like God of War Ragnarok and Marvel’s Spider-Man 2.”

Totoki’s comments appear to rule out everything from a Ghost of Tsushima sequel to a Horizon sequel before April 2025, which leaves a big first-party game gap in the PlayStation 5’s slate. However, Sony will of course release new first-party games for the console from new franchises, such as Haven Studios’ Fairgame$ and Firewalk Studios’ Concord, as well as non “major” franchises.”

It says no major existing titles. Nothing about new franchises :stopitslime:
Fight against sonys own projections for stan points brehs

gn1.PNG

With stans like these…..:wow:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
These dummies only read titles.
@MeachTheMonster didnt even brush his teeth before reposting this article.
Xbots complain about Sony releasing the same games then turn around and laugh about Sony saying they won’t be releasing the same games until after April 2025.
Go publish something you goofs.
You in here with the stank breath with me defending yourself from sonys own words.

Sony fukkin stans :wow:

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
Fight against sonys own projections for stan points brehs

gn1.PNG

With stans like these…..:wow:
I’m not fighting against nothing. This is typical business stuff and not the end of the world. It’s not anywhere the same crap that Microsoft is experiencing. That evidence is the little game they just put out that is doing so much better than expected. Sony will be fine. Don’t go projecting Xbox’s failures because they want to forcefully change the industry.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I’m not fighting against nothing. This is typical business stuff and not the end of the world. It’s not anywhere the same crap that Microsoft is experiencing. That evidence is the little game they just put out that is doing so much better than expected. Sony will be fine. Don’t go projecting Xbox’s failures because they want to forcefully change the industry.
I didn’t say it was the end of the world.

I said Sony won’t be releasing any games in 2024.

Y’all can look to the cac tweets for opinions to make you feel better about that fact if you want :ehh:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

PS5 is going to sell almost as many units this year (21 million) as Microsoft has sold the entire generation (26 million)