Sony going HAM with the VR

Genos

Superstar
Daps
I'm hyped for cities VR, hopefully a pc version is coming too. The quest version is cool

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
The PS5 gets the benefit of the doubt that they will provide good software in the future so they don’t have to announce their lineups far in advance but I dont think the PSVR has earned that right.

They need to announce all the big software they have in development or will be trying to get in the future so you know they are committed to supporting it as long as they are the PS5. The current software line up isn’t really cutting it

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
The PS5 gets the benefit of the doubt that they will provide good software in the future so they don’t have to announce their lineups far in advance but I dont think the PSVR has earned that right.

They need to announce all the big software they have in development or will be trying to get in the future so you know they are committed to supporting it as long as they are the PS5. The current software line up isn’t really cutting it
I agree with you 100% but I'm still day one. Nothing like new hardware though.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I agree with you 100% but I'm still day one. Nothing like new hardware though.

I will be preordering but i expect some kind of showcase or blow out before launch. They ain’t just about to throw up 600 dollars worth of hardware on a blogpost and have people tripping over themselves.

Step up your marketing game, jimbo

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps
Copping when the next blockbuster shooter comes out that’s exclusive… horizon and firewall aren’t enough for me to cop this at launch