Sony gamers: Name the top 5 games you can't wait to play via backwards compatibility

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
For me it's

1. The least guardian
2. Killzone 2 e3 version
3. Crash team racing
4. Socom 4 (campaign only because multiplayer servers are disabled
5. Uncharted 3 (finish the fight for rekkapryde :to:)

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Mgs3
Mgs1
Dead space 1
Silent hill 1
GTA 4
I respect that your top 5 are multiplats :handshake: GTA5 is gamepass status as im sure you're aware of but you may not know that grand theft auto San Andreas is backwards compatible and on sale right now for xbox. But did you know xbox has an enhanced version of the game?

Better on xbox is just how it is :francis:
Another Playstation Thread starring you. :mjlol:
Is this a troll thread :gucci:

:takedat:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Are we gonna be able to play those games? I know PS4 game we'll be able to play for sure, but I don't know about Ps3, Ps2, and Ps1. If so,

Socom 2, Splinter Cell, Metal Gear Solid, etc. Imagine if they had online servers for those games:banderas:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Sony doesn’t believe in real backwards compatibility. They’d rather sell you ports years later. If they ever bothered to do the right thing then I would want to play:

1. Metal Gear Solid
2. Rival Schools
3. Resistance
4. Metal Gear Solid 4
5. God of War Ascension
I don't think you play games like that, you just name shyt because nobody is going "i wish i could play mgs4 and resistance" :laff:

You keep everything supposedly so you shouldn't need to want.... yep, exposed but that's for another thread...
Are we gonna be able to play those games? I know PS4 game we'll be able to play for sure, but I don't know about Ps3, Ps2, and Ps1. If so,

Socom 2, Splinter Cell, Metal Gear Solid, etc. Imagine if they had online servers for those games:banderas:
Splinter cell is online for xbox, the other titles = no chance :francis:
None really. I can't think of a game I want to play that isn't already remastered or out on PC.

The game I would've probably popped in was UC2 for the multiplayer but they shut down the servers :snoop:
But you and me know uc3 is much better, I'm assuming uc4 is even better... right?

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I don't think you play games like that, you just name shyt because nobody is going "i wish i could play mgs4 and resistance" :laff:

You keep everything supposedly so you shouldn't need to want.... yep, exposed but that's for another thread...

Splinter cell is online for xbox, the other titles = no chance :francis:

But you and me know uc3 is much better, I'm assuming uc4 is even better... right?
You’re rambling.

OP should say “Name a game and I’ll tell you where I can rent it :smugdraper:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
You’re rambling.

OP should say “Name a game and I’ll tell you where I can rent it :smugdraper:
My gamertag is 500 deep right, i don't care to own games because they will always be here. I own every nes game ever made. It was like 500mb or some shyt. You spend time, money and energy on that, i spent 6 seconds getting it for free. You're not cool because you collect 8 tracks my dude you're just outdated and weird. Now let's hear a new track so we can see the growth :dame:
1. Max Payne 3
2. Max Payne 3
3. Max Payne 3
4. Max Payne 3
5. Max Payne 3
Not likely unfortunately