Sony earned $12.9billion from PSN in 2019

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Fake news. Only cornballs buy every game that drops on Sony. A grown man doesn’t have time to play 20 games a year and still have regular sex. Come over to the greener side where you can have rented access to 200+ games every single day. :smugdraper: 2020 is the year of the renter. We blockbuster gaming on this side bae-bee.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fake news. Only cornballs buy every game that drops on Sony. A grown man doesn’t have time to play 20 games a year and still have regular sex. Come over to the greener side where you can have rented access to 200+ games every single day. :smugdraper: 2020 is the year of the renter. We blockbuster gaming on this side bae-bee.

:dead: Is that you @PS4 ?

Doctor Wily

CapcomSwag
Daps
I think unless Playstation can match or better Microsofts game pass service , they wont be nearly as successful next gen as they were this current one.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

:mjlol:

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The great thing about psn now is that Sony can afford to sell the PS5 at a loss and recoup the cost through psn.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
The great thing about psn now is that Sony can afford to sell the PS5 at a loss and recoup the cost through psn.
Is that how it works :usure:

That’s more than Microsoft’s entire Xbox gaming revenue :wow:

How much is Microsoft's gaming revenue? I know of their cloud alone they made about what you're talking about... in one quarter
Microsoft Earnings Set for Another Cloud Record

How much you think they'll make once psn is no longer (as of 11/2020) and they join xbox live for all the shyt you been hearing about. Do you need receipts, i dare you to ask for them muhfukka :win:
You spread yourself too thin and you'll lack everywhere. Now post your newest single so I can show nikkaz what I'm talking about :krs:
We don’t lease, we buy the whole car, as you should

:ufdup:
Buying a new car is the worst thing you can do, depreciates like 10g as soon as you drive it off the lot. This is 101 so :patrice: yeah