Sony Developer Bungie caught using Bots for views on their title Marathon

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Bungie was a bad buy out gameplay wise. This will be nothing but a looter extraction shooter. People will say I'm old, but I don't like that shyt, meanwhile a majority of gamers lap it up.

Monetary? Great for Sony. I couldn't give 2 shyts what Bungie has developed the past 10 years. Destiny sucks ass.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Bungie was a bad buy out gameplay wise. This will be nothing but a looter extraction shooter. People will say I'm old, but I don't like that shyt, meanwhile a majority of gamers lap it up.

Monetary? Great for Sony. I couldn't give 2 shyts what Bungie has developed the past 10 years. Destiny sucks ass.

Sony going to micro-transactions the fukk out of this game.

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
You would think the creators of Halo would be celebrated no matter what by M$ stans

Halo was the greatest thing since Jesus Christ back in 00's what changed....destiny still got the same formula with just a little added spice

Og Marathon was their baby before Halo....

Don't tell me all the love for Bungie and halo was just because it was only on xbox..... I always thought it was the talent of Bungie and game play of Halo what made them great...... that's all we heard back in the 00's:patrice:

Last edited: