Sony can't stop hackers on PSN, forced to shut down little big planet

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I'm 100% certain this is an isolated incident :shaq:

LittleBigPlanet Servers Closed After Hackers Post Hateful Messages

The game’s servers have been struggling since March, when it was assumed that DDOS attacks were the cause for repeated shutdowns and closures. They were closed again on the weekend, though, when hackers gained access to the game’s community features to post transphobic messages.
So they just assuming shyt, you mean to tell me they still haven't "confirmed" wtf happened yet? :duck:These nikkaz tryna hide behind "uh, it was the transphobic post that did it, not the breach"

Forced Sony to lean, had to put the game on ice :patrice:

If I were you guys I'd act like this is not a big deal, just look the other way, nothing to see here :hubie:

Last edited:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
I've only let 1 person in real life who played Little Big Planet and that was my wife... she said she turned it off after 30 minutes cause the shyt was gay.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
I've only let 1 person in real life who played Little Big Planet and that was my wife... she said she turned it off after 30 minutes cause the shyt was gay.
What's literally hilarious to me is how fake excited these dudes be acting about that series.

Then they made dreams recently and that shyt flopped too but these dudes here? These Sony fanboys? Well, no need for me to say anything when it's public records...

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/dreams-ps4-out-now.328797/

32pgs of mostly disappointment, but it's the fake "look at me enjoying myself" post at first that be killing me. :laff:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
What's literally hilarious to me is how fake excited these dudes be acting about that series.

Then they made dreams recently and that shyt flopped too but these dudes here? These Sony fanboys? Well, no need for me to say anything when it's public records...

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/dreams-ps4-out-now.328797/

32pgs of mostly disappointment, but it's the fake "look at me enjoying myself" post at first that be killing me. :laff:

I actually agree with you, a lot of Sony exclusives are completely overhyped(looking in particular at TLOU and HZD), but at the same time Sony has games to be overhyped about in the first place bro.

Microsoft needs to get a move on with they games, in particular Avowed I really need some more info on that one. That game in particular has my attention from MS.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I actually agree with you, a lot of Sony exclusives are completely overhyped(looking in particular at TLOU and HZD), but at the same time Sony has games to be overhyped about in the first place bro.

Microsoft needs to get a move on with they games, in particular Avowed I really need some more info on that one. That game in particular has my attention from MS.

I mean, if outerworlds didn’t blow our socks off why the hype for Avowed?

Why the hype for Hellblade 2 like its suddenly gonna be on par with GoW, when the first was a linear 8 hour indie game?

Why the hype for any bethesda studio game when the last big game they made was Skyrim 10 years ago?

Fables 3 was a disaster, The Initiative is a brand new studio with nothing to go off other than they worked on other great games at sony.

I think if anyone is fake hype over shyt it’s xbox stans. They got 23 studios that haven’t put out Game of the Year contenders throughout their entire history of making games but suddenly we all better wait around on bated breath for the onslaught of games they have coming out thats supposedly gonna put sony first party to shame?

I’m not even disagreeing with you, but any “must play” critically acclaimed game will have a subset of players saying they are overrated.

But for xbox fans to act like they’re above it when the vast majority of games they’ve have been hyping over the past year don’t even have gameplay out is fukking wild to me.

Last edited:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin

Well we ALL KNOW FOR A FACT Xbox has dozens of games they win be releasing first party this gen so it's just a matter of time. I don't know much about what Sony has coming. nikkaz name the same 3 sequels and act like that's enough for them. I'm not wondering if on Xbox this gen...
I mean, if outerworlds didn’t blow our socks off why the hype for Avowed?

Why the hype for Hellblade 2 like its suddenly gonna be on par with GoW, when the first was a linear 8 hour indie game?

Why the hype for any bethesda studio game when the last big game they made was Skyrim 10 years ago?

Fables 3 was a disaster, The Initiative is a brand new studio with nothing to go off other than they worked on other great games at sony.

I think if anyone is fake hype over shyt it’s xbox stans. They got 23 studios that haven’t put out Game of the Year contenders throughout their entire history of making games but suddenly we all better wait around on bated breath for the onslaught of games they have coming out thats supposedly gonna put sony first party to shame?

I’m not even disagreeing with you, but any “must play” critically acclaimed game will have a subset of players saying they are overrated.

But for xbox fans to act like they’re above it when the vast majority of games they’ve have been hyping over the past year don’t even have gameplay out is fukking wild to me.
Here's your biggest problem, you're a Stan so you talk badly about Xbox exclusives regardless of how good they are and you have any Sony exclusive as greatness even tho most of their titles from last gen got mixed reviews.

Bloodborne is hated by plenty, go to the official thread and if that's not widespread I'll ban myself for a year :hula:

TLOU2 hated by plenty, this is all Sony fans opinions not Xbox hate so don't even try to pull that :stop: Spiderman and gow are the only universally praised titties, Horizon, go look in that official thread. Not liked by damn near half of you. I don't even have to name games like days gone. But when you mention this games it'll only be in this "Sony fed us" light

ryse was dope tho, so was quantum break, Halo 5 is the best competitive shooter period imo, gears 5 is the best gears by far online, campaign I'm just beginning so I can't say.

And since you like to act like God of war is enough to ignore anything else? Then with that logic you answered your own question...

Even more God of War and Uncharted developers join Microsoft's The Initiative studio | Windows Central
:hula:
Xbox Lands PlayStation Punch by Poaching Senior God of War Designer

And this is where you say but that's not the initiative which I then reply Microsoft now shares all into, assets/etc with all their teams to help create better games all around. Phil went in depth about it here...

Spencer: New Xbox Game Studios Affected Our Culture, It's Awesome How They're Sharing

But hey, I'm sure they'll drop 30+ duds this gen right :laff:

:umad:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Well we ALL KNOW FOR A FACT Xbox has dozens of games they win be releasing first party this gen so it's just a matter of time. I don't know much about what Sony has coming. nikkaz name the same 3 sequels and act like that's enough for them. I'm not wondering if on Xbox this gen...

Here's your biggest problem, you're a Stan so you talk badly about Xbox exclusives regardless of how good they are and you have any Sony exclusive as greatness even tho most of their titles from last gen got mixed reviews.

Bloodborne is hated by plenty, go to the official thread and if that's not widespread I'll ban myself for a year :hula:

TLOU2 hated by plenty, this is all Sony fans opinions not Xbox hate so don't even try to pull that :stop: Spiderman and gow are the only universally praised titties, Horizon, go look in that official thread. Not liked by damn near half of you. I don't even have to name games like days gone. But when you mention this games it'll only be in this "Sony fed us" light

ryse was dope tho, so was quantum break, Halo 5 is the best competitive shooter period imo, gears 5 is the best gears by far online, campaign I'm just beginning so I can't say.

And since you like to act like God of war is enough to ignore anything else? Then with that logic you answered your own question...

Even more God of War and Uncharted developers join Microsoft's The Initiative studio | Windows Central
:hula:
Xbox Lands PlayStation Punch by Poaching Senior God of War Designer

And this is where you say but that's not the initiative which I then reply Microsoft now shares all into, assets/etc with all their teams to help create better games all around. Phil went in depth about it here...

Spencer: New Xbox Game Studios Affected Our Culture, It's Awesome How They're Sharing

But hey, I'm sure they'll drop 30+ duds this gen right :laff:

:umad:

cant you ever just type your responses normally? I hate reading this shyt, its like an unformatted Wordpress blog