Sony Brehs a question...

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Does Playstation still have those great little known JRPG's like they did back during PS and PS2? (GOAT JRPG Era)

I'm PC master race and we get a lot of good indie JRPG'S that try to restore the feeling. Was wondering if the House that Crash built was still getting that heat?

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Switch and PC owns that scene now.

Sonys shifted focus to high budget games for a western audience

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Does Playstation still have those great little known JRPG's like they did back during PS and PS2? (GOAT JRPG Era)

I'm PC master race and we get a lot of good indie JRPG'S that try to restore the feeling. Was wondering if the House that Crash built was still getting that heat?
You nikkas crashing subs in the deep sea :unimpressed:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Most JRPGs come to PS along with Switch/PC, with a couple of exceptions, so not sure what you are on about.

Yeah, im not sure why people are saying naw. Damn near every jrpg that isn’t nintendo first party comes to playstation and a lot not on nintendo are on playstation, like Yakuza, FF, Soul Hackers, Eternites

upcoming: Persona 3, Metaphor, etc.

There was a time when Nintendo was getting a lot of those HD 2D games exclusively but thats pretty much over. Pretty much every JRPG announcement over the past month of game showcases have been PS4/PS5/Switch/PC

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Octopath Traveller 1 is the obvious one that didn't make it to PS4/5. Not many others.

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Nintendo get the most JRPGs followed by PS. You'll find an array of titles on the Playstation. Just don't ask me to recommend any. I just get them suggested to me from PlayAsia.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Yeah, im not sure why people are saying naw. Damn near every jrpg that isn’t nintendo first party comes to playstation and a lot not on nintendo are on playstation, like Yakuza, FF, Soul Hackers, Eternites

upcoming: Persona 3, Metaphor, etc.

There was a time when Nintendo was getting a lot of those HD 2D games exclusively but thats pretty much over. Pretty much every JRPG announcement over the past month of game showcases have been PS4/PS5/Switch/PC
At one time Nintendo had it.