Sony admits their AAA titles doesnt make money for them... COD and other 3rd party titles does

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
Did you not see the court doc posted??? :scust:
“Sony admits their AAA titles doesnt make money for them”
is said nowhere in the document. All they are stating is that 3rd party titles makes them MORE profitable…which is obvious as it’s a source of revenue that has very little COGS tied to it.

:snooze:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Been told y’all this.

That’s why they are leaning towards multiplatform GAAS going forward. If they don’t build their own COD and all the CODs get bought up by other people they will be left empty handed at the end.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
is said nowhere in the document. All they are stating is that 3rd party titles makes them MORE profitable…which is obvious as it’s a source of revenue that has very little COGS tied to it.

Posting these random Xbot goofball tweets time and time again.

These nikkaz ain't nobody. Stop posting these meatballs. :mjlol:

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
sorry, where does it say that they don't generate profits for Sony? they are just saying that they invest the revenue of third party titles back into their own tech and software, duh.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

Read it, by their words it’s a little more dire than that.

They are saying if they lose COD then their whole business structure crumbles.

I think it’s exaggeration, as both sides are trying to play like they are broke and vulnerable, but it does give an insight on how the console market really works.

The 1st party games and hardware are reliant on the 3rd party games succes, not the other way around as lots of people assume on the internet.

Last edited:

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
I think it's more that their business model depends on it.

M$ has tried to pivot beyond it by adding more ways to tap in, but they just don't have the base $ony does :yeshrug:

It is what it is...don't really see why it matters. I just want Diablo and WoW on Gamepass aight :beli::aicmon: