Sony adding 3 titles to PSNow (Avengers/Borderlands 3/The Long Dark: Update Only PS4

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You can download on ps5 or ps4 except for ps3 games. Pc is streaming only tho.

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
Streaming works surprisingly well. I played a tennis game the other day and the response times were solid.

:ehh:

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Just fukking wow :snoop:

Sony's Playstation division is not in the business of losing money. Between 20%-25% of their revenue comes from the Playstation division. It literally supports the company. I legit always laugh when I see this thread pop up on Resetera. PlayStation Studios |OT18| Proud sponsors of Sony Music and Sony Pictures but it's true. I'm not saying that as a critique, it's actually fukking amazing. Ken Kuturagi had foresight and was right in the end. Anywho, this doesn't surprise me. Financially, the companies (Sony and Microsoft) operate with different budgets in mind.

• Dap
Reactions: B86

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Sony's Playstation division is not in the business of losing money. Between 20%-25% of their revenue comes from the Playstation division. It literally supports the company. I legit always laugh when I see this thread pop up on Resetera. PlayStation Studios |OT18| Proud sponsors of Sony Music and Sony Pictures but it's true. I'm not saying that as a critique, it's actually fukking amazing. Ken Kuturagi had foresight and was right in the end. Anywho, this doesn't surprise me. Financially, the companies (Sony and Microsoft) operate with different budgets in mind.

Completely true and to be honest if gaming goes the way of gamepass this shyt could be bad for them as they don't have the infrastructure etc.. to compete with Microsoft.

They are paying Microsoft to build a cloud infrastructure for them now and all the complaints tied to them this gen (Game Saves/PSNow) etc.. is that they are incapable of competing. They are even losing in Japan which is their homeland because they didn't innovate. Japan is handheld country now.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So I can’t get the updated PS5 version of the avengers. I’d run that borderlands though.

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
Truth! But I can care less about their pockets. They've made more than enough money to do better than this for the consumers...