Sonic Origins (Switch/PS4&5/Xbox/Steam)

Prince Luchini

Stay dolo so thorough
Daps

About

Sonic Origins is an all-new multi-game collection reintroducing the fan-favorite 2D Sonic titles that were originally released on the SEGA Genesis / Mega Drive platform—Sonic The Hedgehog, Sonic The Hedgehog 2, Sonic 3 & Knuckles, and Sonic CD, digitally remastered for current generation platforms. Developed by SEGA, Sonic Origins delivers the legendary, non-stop Sonic action found in the original games, while providing a fresh twist with remastered visuals, added features, new content and modes, and more.

In Sonic Origins, players will join Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles to race at lightning speeds across remastered versions of iconic levels like the Green Hill Zone and Chemical Plant Zone, for a classic supersonic experience modernized for current generation platforms. Players can switch between the Classic or Anniversary Modes to spin through loop-de-loops and score rings on a mission to save the world from the evil Dr. Eggman. With Sonic Origins, Sonic fans new and returning can celebrate the classic Sonic games that built the legendary franchise into what it is today. With new remastered visuals, characters, game modes, game zones, and more, Sonic Origins brings the best of the original Sonic titles to the modern day.

Key Features

Classic Mode – Go old school with the Classic Mode and experience the multi-game collection of legacy Sonic games in their retro form with classic challenges. This mode features the original game presentation and will play in the classic finite live and game over style.
Anniversary Mode – The Anniversary Mode provides a full screen display and offers players an infinite number of lives to keep the fun going without any game overs.
Missions, Medallions, and Museum – Put your skills to the test and earn medallions by competing for various missions throughout the games. Players can spend medallions to unlock new content from the vault, try the Special Stage and more.
Better Than Ever – Reset, reloaded, and remastered—Sonic Origins is playable on PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, the Nintendo Switch family of systems, and PC with an all-new visual presentation, animation, and enhancements for the current generation. Experience the excitement as Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles.

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps
we supposedly getting GBA games, so it's a possiblity

as long as it's not this:

:huhldup:

Oh shyt that’s right, I forgot about that. In that case fukk everything I just said and just give me Metroid Fusion

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
I'm copping. Finally, we get a remastered Sonic 3 & Knuckles.

Now, they need to remaster the older 3D Sonic games (SA until Heroes).

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
This is cool and all, but personally I wish they'd make new games (good ones...) instead of just re-releasing old Sonic games over and over.

They do it pretty much every console gen. Should have been Sonic Mania 2.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
This is cool and all, but personally I wish they'd make new games (good ones...) instead of just re-releasing old Sonic games over and over.

They do it pretty much every console gen. Should have been Sonic Mania 2.
They're working on a new game now