Sometimes I wonder if new nikkas stole old usernames...

YBE

Banned
Daps
Because some of yall aint like you were on that other site. Reincar for example. Dude went from being the nuisance in every thread :beli: to one of the realest nikkas over here. I be reading dude's posts on here like....

k54txx.gif

Havoc a funny muthafukka too :russ:

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Freedom to be ourselves breh all that typin "sh1t" and "fucc" took all the creative juices from majority of posters.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought about dusting off my old SOHH name, but my post game was embarrassing. I read through some of my old comment and was like :what::huhldup:

I had to rebrand myself. Posting game still lacking but at least I'm not getting clowned like back in the day. :manny:

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
I thought about dusting off my old SOHH name, but my post game was embarrassing. I read through some of my old comment and was like :what::huhldup:

I had to rebrand myself. Posting game still lacking but at least I'm not getting clowned like back in the day. :manny:

who were you on sohh?

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
everyone from SOHH should keep their old sn from there and use it here. its better that way because believe it or not we have all been posting with each other for years and you get to know the person kinda and with new sn's people could think your some new lamer from a another forum with no history from sohh...the reason we are all here today

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
:russ:
Because some of yall aint like you were on that other site. Reincar for example. Dude went from being the nuisance in every thread :beli: to one of the realest nikkas over here. I be reading dude's posts on here like....

k54txx.gif

Havoc a funny muthafukka too :russ:

**on a sidenote this is the GOAT gif, I be :laff: everytime I see freaky**

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
everyone from SOHH should keep their old sn from there and use it here. its better that way because believe it or not we have all been posting with each other for years and you get to know the person kinda and with new sn's people could think your some new lamer from a another forum with no history from sohh...the reason we are all here today

I feel you....but i HAD to get rid of 'izzle.....shyt was from 2002....it was cool then :to:

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
He was posting like that over there but all hate from other posters skewed public opinion, I see no change in his style jus more agreeable people.