Sometimes I question y'alls upbringing

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
What kind of childhood yall had?

Why you do the things yall do?

Why you like the things yall like?

Why you put up with things you really don't have to put up with?

Why you rep the sets yall rep?

Exhibit A

:salute:even though my cat has been fukking up the house for 10 years

:dead:

Does s/he like to swipe your feet when you walk past?

Yeah, he still swings on me.

indoor/outdoor cat gang.. :whoo:

no more litter.. keeps snakes, rodents, groundhogs and anything else out the yard/garden.. :banderas:

pretty sure my cat made a pact with a snake, tho.. because she used to bring them home all the time, then all of a sudden started bringing home moles.. :lupe:

Cat showing you it'll put the paws on anyone :salute:

Here is Catset acting like it's normal for cats to "fukk up their houses for 10 years". One member admitted his cat makes pacts with serpents and two others minimized another member being abused by his cat.

"A Cat fukking up a house made out to be something whimsical and fun" :ohhh:

this scenario sounds pretty familiar right?
catinthehat.jpg

Cat comes in your home and fukks shyt up and in the end your supposed to be okay with it because that's just what cats do. They put the paws on anyone and anything because they are entitled to do so. You as a catset member should just accept that :mjpls:

:Dogglass:

@Ill Clinton @Obreh Winfrey @Chimera @UpAndComing @CreepyMcCreeperson @Token @Elle Seven @hustlemania @Barnett114

Daps
What kind of childhood yall had?

Why you do the things yall do?

Why you like the things yall like?

Why you put up with things you really don't have to put up with?

Why you rep the sets yall rep?

Exhibit A

Here is Catset acting like it's normal for cats to "fukk up their houses for 10 years". One member admitted his cat makes pacts with serpents and two others minimized another member being abused by his cat.

"A Cat fukking up a house made out to be something whimsical and fun" :ohhh:

this scenario sounds pretty familiar right?
catinthehat.jpg

Cat comes in your home and fukks shyt up and in the end your supposed to be okay with it because that's just what cats do. They put the paws on anyone and anything because they are entitled to do so. You as a catset member should just accept that :mjpls:

:Dogglass:

@Ill Clinton @Obreh Winfrey @Chimera @UpAndComing @CreepyMcCreeperson @Token @Elle Seven @hustlemania @Barnett114

you think I actually read all that..? :hhh:

It's been real

God of Destruction | CatSet General
Daps
#DogSet bunch a weirdos. Look at this long winded post. Armchair psychiatrist head ass :scust:

I like cats, they're cool. That's all there is to it pleighboi :birdman:

h4DFA6E29

Mind ya business. No one cares how y'all grew up to own ass licking, drool slurping, genital eating, face mauling mutts. Having animals at your beck and call, doing God knows what :comeon:

Like I said, y'all built different. :mjtf:

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
If my kid learn reading off cat in the hat am i a c00n :mjcry:
You're a Maine c00n
https://mymodernmet.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/maine-c00n-cat-photography-28.jpg

If you’ve ever dreamt of having a lion as a pet, you might want to consider getting a Maine c00n cat instead