Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Along with co-host Matt Koon, Vince Russo is debuting a new podcast on Westwood One on October 7.

“Truth with Consequences” will cover specific moments of Russo’s career in great detail.

“I plan on challenging Russo and being the voice of the fans,” said Koon. “The show draws inspiration from Conrad Thompson’s successful podcasts, and what drew me to Vince is that he is so divisive.”

Koon also serves as the producer for Thompson and Bruce Prichard’s “Something to Wrestle with Bruce Prichard” podcast and the “What Happened When” podcast with Tony Schiavone. He also co-hosts shows, including “Why It Ended with Robbie E”, but Koon has never worked with someone so firmly intertwined with controversy as Vince Russo.

“We’re going to cover any topic that Vince was involved with that has a large and out-of-proportion hatred about it,” said Koon. “Our first four shows will be Bash at the Beach 2000, Brawl for All, David Arquette winning the WCW title, and the Montreal Screwjob. Vince was the only person on a three-way call with Vince McMahon and Bret Hart, so I want to hear his side of the story.

“I’ll also be challenging Vince, especially on some of the narratives that have gone unchallenged for a long time.”

https://www.si.com

Guess he saw the popularity of the Conrad Thompson podcasts and wants in.

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
So that's why Bruce and Conrad didn't sound happy when talking about Koon on the Q&A episode. :heh:

The Great One

Swag Surfin
Daps
So that's why Bruce and Conrad didn't sound happy when talking about Koon on the Q&A episode. :heh:
No Bruce was mad at him long before this, he was mad he left being a producer of a #1 podcast to go do some shytty podcast with Dutch Mantell and one with Robbie E.

On top of that hes shilling some jackoff arm thing every podcast :gag:

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bruce be Ducktaling but atleast his voice isn't annoying and he can do impressions.3 hours of Vince Russo.Have to pack alot of energy meals.Maybe take a shower mid podcast.Refresh and hit play.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
First one dropped on Monday. 20 minutes into a 60 minute episode and all that's been done is juelzing, saying bro, and saying he's a victim because he's a New Yorker & not one of the boys. He does have a point about people not being able to separate character from person, but more than likely it's due to his booking style of blurring the lines. @Da King would enjoy this, but not sure many around here will.

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
WWE RAW POSTS LOWEST RATINGS IN MODERN ERA
WWE Raw posts lowest ratings in modern era

51fapsRvfuL._SX336_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Whatever he says will be dismissed because it doesn't fit the narrative the dirt sheet "writers" and marks have used for years. At the end of the day, the numbers will speak for themselves, he was the biggest draw as a booker in play fighting history. No one remembers the matches, it has always been about the characters and story.

Just look at this sub-forum, the numbers it's been doing has been going down at the same rate as the WWWF ratings (threads from 3 days ago on the front page). It's just the same 4-5 marks all sucking each other off in every thread. Any opinion that isn't a mark approved talking point is called trolling, no wonder the wrasslin audience is insufferable in 2018, one reason why casuals stopped going to live events. Grown men hijacking a fake wrasslin show, can't get more pathetic than that

Last edited:

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
Podcast is trash, the host is a swap meet version of Conrad. Dude has a really annoying sounding voice too. shyt bored me. Cut it off halfway thru