Something or Nothing: Juelz Santana's BM Kimbella posts herself & daughter in swimsuits on IG

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
Figured I'd get a female perspective for this as well...

In case the comments get her to take it down...
J4Lp5WK.png

Is it inappropriate or not? :sitdown:

Does the context make the difference or is it the style of swimsuit? :patrice:

With it being summer, you're probably going to see a lot of parents posting pics of them with their small children at the beach, in the pool, or running through the sprinkler in the backyard.

Is the picture weird b/c of how they're posing, because it's Kimbella, or because of the material of the swimsuit? When is a two-piece appropriate for a kid? I remember going somewhere and seeing young junior cheerleaders (under high school age) in crop-tops and make-up and thinking...."There's something off-putting about this."

What do you all think? Should parents not upload pics of their kids in swimsuits b/c they're pedo-bait or is this much ado about nothing? :sitdown: :ld:

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
I don't like,how the little girl is pulling down her bottoms. I'm sure they took quite a few of those pics and she could have chosen a different one to post.
I personally wouldn't post a picture like that if I was Kimbella, UNLESS her account s private (which it's not). Because that pic is all over the web with weirdos fapping to it & whatnot.

I love matching clothes.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She probably didnt think anything of it after all everything is over sexualized to her and its her kid. those two thing combined she probably thought the pose was cute

Its inappropriate for its platform

September

Symbol Of Excellence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Idaho.
I'd pick a picture where the kid isnt tugging down her bottoms but aside from that no, there's nothing wrong with posting a picture of you and your child in a swimsuit.

Last edited: