Someone wasn't invited to the party

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Let me explain what this is. Indie games never did well on PlayStation. There was some hype around the end of last gen but it was internet hype.

Anyways, fast forward to today and Sony is tired of getting left behind so they thought they could create a company that will push indie games under the company Sony just created. They are acting like Xbox developer programs don't exist, or the pc equivalent. Sony doesn't have a system like that in place so this is their version of that :patrice:

Of course they wanna dictate off the top where it "won't" end up on so expect this to flop like everything else they do in this space...

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Let me explain what this is. Indie games never did well on PlayStation. There was some hype around the end of last gen but it was internet hype.

Anyways, fast forward to today and Sony is tired of getting left behind so they thought they could create a company that will push indie games under the company Sony just created. They are acting like Xbox developer programs don't exist, or the pc equivalent. Sony doesn't have a system like that in place so this is their version of that :patrice:

Of course they wanna dictate off the top where it "won't" end up on so expect this to flop like everything else they do in this space...

:mjlol:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
You guys never have any worth talking about. It happened once at an E3, they showed off no man's sky, it flopped, now you wanna what rewrite history? Ok, tell me your version :popcorn:
tenor.gif