someone teach me bout this weightlifting shyt

TheBeigeBomber

#Fukkery
Daps
basically ive been boxing for the past 3 years so i been staying skinny as fukk. running damn near 5 miles 5days a week while training at the gym etc. cutting weiggt for fights.

i want to put a bit of bulk on now tho. im gonna be 20 soon and im still skinny than a motherfukker. what sort of routine you need to put bulk on? just the main lifts like squats, deadlifts and bench press?

whats the deal? aint most of it diet? whats the broke nikka high calorie diet?

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
basically ive been boxing for the past 3 years so i been staying skinny as fukk. running damn near 5 miles 5days a week while training at the gym etc. cutting weiggt for fights.

i want to put a bit of bulk on now tho. im gonna be 20 soon and im still skinny than a motherfukker. what sort of routine you need to put bulk on? just the main lifts like squats, deadlifts and bench press?

whats the deal? aint most of it diet? whats the broke nikka high calorie diet?

Yea you could go the route of just deadlifting,squatting and benching and see gains

Or you could lift arms,back,chest,legs,shoulders all on seperate days,all depends on whats best for you,dont forget to add in pullups,pushups and ab work to whatever you decide to do.

And no breh diet is overrated,dont pig out on the bad foods of course,but you can eat ya good foods and have ya bad foods here and there and still be lean, all gonna determine how hard you go in that gym and what ya genetics is like

GuChiMeng

East (Asian) Atlanta Santa
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
The routine is called eating more. Go on a caloric surplus.

A strength program may help you a bit too. Look into Starting Strength, Greyskull LP or Stronglifts 5x5. Everything you need to know is in there.

semtex

:)
Daps
Prioritize the largest muscle groups (glutes and lats) because that is where the most room for growth is. Do not slack on exercises for those muscle groups.