Someone Identify this male of African descent so I can bear his children :lupe:

gogogubari

Mjpls I'm already black
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
YERDMEH
I'd probably ruin my life for him :noah: He can fukk up my credit, drive my cars, eat all my baby snacks, let the garbage run over, and leave his drawers in the middle of the floor.
I'm not worried. I got cash, I can buy more whips, my baby don't need all that sugar anyway, and I'll happily pick them dirty ass drawers up, wash them, fold them ever so neatly and place them back in our drawer. :noah:Matter of fact, he don't even need underwear. Just let that thang swang.

MsReal

All Star
Daps
:leon: I don't even mind his beard.

Me too

He's adorable, but I hate tattoos. His skin is too beautiful for that ink.

His skin is fine.... I'm not a lover of tattoos
I'd probably ruin my life for him :noah: He can fukk up my credit, drive my cars, eat all my baby snacks, let the garbage run over, and leave his drawers in the middle of the floor.
I'm not worried. I got cash, I can buy more whips, my baby don't need all that sugar anyway, and I'll happily pick them dirty ass drawers up, wash them, fold them ever so neatly and place them back in our drawer. :noah:Matter of fact, he don't even need underwear. Just let that thang swang.

:russ::russ::russ:
Love it, so honest

EARFQUAKE

šŸ„°
Supporter
Daps

You wild
:laff:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Hahahahahahhah

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
Has anyone looked at this guys instagram?

He and @thewiz703 look like they could be brothers.

But he is really cute though. Regine where do you find these men?

Lithe

All Star
Daps
Has anyone looked at this guys instagram?

He and @thewiz703 look like they could be brothers.

But he is really cute though. Regine where do you find these men?

I posted his name, link to the modeling agency website and link to his Instagram. He looks like he's living a good life.