Somebody told me you had a boyfriend

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
That looked like a girlfriend... :lupe:

That I had in February of last year. :ohhh:

Never thought I'd let a rumor ruin my moonlight. :sadcam:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5fBdpreJiU"]The Killers - Somebody Told Me - YouTube[/ame]

Nine years later and this song still bangs. :wow:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
You edited that entire OP within seconds..

Lol. Will, that's not nice.

I was gonna make a thread last night and for whatever reason that thread got posted when I hit submit. It's an annoying as glitch. This thread is really about the Killers song. I just pressed the back button and copy/pasted what the thread was supposed to be on.

And damn you coming into my threads within seconds of them getting made? :wow:

Jet

Banned
Daps

I was gonna make a thread last night and for whatever reason that thread got posted when I hit submit. It's an annoying as glitch. This thread is really about the Killers song. I just pressed the back button and copy/pasted what the thread was supposed to be on.

:ohhh:

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.

nikka, don't get hype, it was the first thread I opened it before I knew you posted it. As soon as I went to post a reply your whole shyt was changed.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
why would u ever apologize to her after she literally sonned the shet out of you and exposed u in that thread... come on breh.
Yeah she ended my coli career. We completely hate each other now. People don't have arguments and become cool again afterwards.

Nikki I fukking hate you!!!!

That the response you wanted? RiRi