Somebody supposedly shot Charleston White

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps
Yall know that rant going to be epic on ig live

"Uh huh yeah lemme get my lighter uh huh yeahhhhh. Hold on let me cue up that Pac. I was listening to that Larry June. Let talk numbahs. But im feeling 2pacalypse Now.

*Plays pain by 2pac**
*Lights black & mild and stares into the camera* They never take me alive !!!, uh they never take me alive. !! Hold on nah , lemme cut this off nahh. Yawl aint gonna beleaf this shyt hurr

Befo yu raggedy mutafukkahs put up Rest in Peace on Instergraam or Twit-er talmbout Charleston White don passed lemme tell it it it it it it wasnt nuffin but a flesh wound homie. Uh huh yeah nah homie uh huh . Flush wound. But lemme tell it uh uh Im down here in ChiiiiicahGo trying tour the city to get some Jerk48 cause iam hungree than Gabbee SitaBae at a drive thru and lil yung whippersnapper who still got semilax on his breaf going to approach me while im talking to one of my female fans. I thunk she was frum 63rd. I I I I I I I i aint gunna lie that young lady was thicker than racial tension in Fert Werth in the 1940s, i aint bullshytnn, she was luggin a luscious loaf. Ne Wayz little retard mu'fu kah gonna ask me was i Charlestern White. So i spelled it out fer him. I say capital C-H-A-R-L-E-S-T-O-N , W-H-I-T-E I say yeah uh huh yeah uh that me. And before i knew it that like ugly mutafukka who looked like Memo 600 and Rico Recklezz fused together to make something completelee dyabodical and daymonik started dumping. I thougt i was in South Central Los Angeeless in 93. And beefing with them Ate-Traysss or them Black Pee Stunes . I was ducking and dodging bullets and slipping and sliding like Ginuwine in that one musizak videoh. like i felt i was back gangbanging nuggah. And got graze in my Ass. Yup uh huh . Shot in my left ass cheek. Im sitting on this Narutoe pill-low right nah. And all my opps coming out the werdwerk with something to say. Boskoe 100 you NOSE BETTER. Talking about i got shot in my ass. Yes i did get shot .....but a scar can gradually go away, ugleee uglee 4eva. You uglee than a bytch and got the ordasity to say my name. U 38 but look 50. Wunt be long before you can cellect uf AARP

Tea I i know you aint talking. U think so deep cuz you use them big 14 syllable werds and talk with Minister Furrykan. You ain't Furrykhan homie. All that money you done got rewarded and ya brawd still look like Smokee Rob-E-Son. And ya potnah Boosie always looking parch with that white shyt around ya mouth. U the same short kneed mutafah tawkin bout you hooked up with P Diddy.

I i i i i heard Slim Thug was tawkin tew with yah flat iron beard. Tall ass nuggah sound like a unarticulated college basketball player at halftime when he speaks

And Yukmouth say something tew. How mutafukking you going to have 5 on it, Yuk? Huh. You have zero bars. I rather like to that sissy boy Playboi Carti or Lil Nas X. Then tew listen to u..ya only listenable at BBQs and Familee Reunion Yuk.