somebody help me understand the way my mind works

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
i WAS leading these groups for a while... for relationship abusers, and i'd utilize this knack i got... i can't explain where it comes from, but if you're telling me a story or some shyt? and i start questioning you and you contradict yourself, i'll pick it up just like that :whew: i love that shyt too. like "i dare you to lie to me :steviej:" soon as you do? :ufdup: i can poke holes through your bullshyt all day.

the dudes in the group would LAUGH any time i started to question somebody, cause they already knew it was about to go down. he reserved himself, but i had one nikka suffer a slight lapse cause he said i "fukk with his head" and he's 'private'. i honestly don't understand how i do this shyt though, i just know i like it... on cruel muhfukkas that is :shaq:

i feel like i'd be one hell of a prosecutor if i had the interest in it, but at the same time i feel like this says a lot about me... wtf is this anyway?? :what: i'll appreciate anybody trying to help me figure it out.

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
I'm the same way. Except I've only used it on women and my little brother. Had no use for it any other time lol.

Just super perceptive is what I've chalked it up to being.

What is a relationship abuser though? Like someone who gets into relationships just for the hell of it?

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
I'm the same way. Except I've only used it on women and my little brother. Had no use for it any other time lol.

Just super perceptive is what I've chalked it up to being.

What is a relationship abuser though? Like someone who gets into relationships just for the hell of it?

nah somebody that's committed physical abuse in their relationship

sixsixtwo

M.O.B.
Daps
i WAS leading these groups for a while... for relationship abusers, and i'd utilize this knack i got... i can't explain where it comes from, but if you're telling me a story or some shyt? and i start questioning you and you contradict yourself, i'll pick it up just like that :whew: i love that shyt too. like "i dare you to lie to me :steviej:" soon as you do? :ufdup: i can poke holes through your bullshyt all day.

the dudes in the group would LAUGH any time i started to question somebody, cause they already knew it was about to go down. he reserved himself, but i had one nikka suffer a slight lapse cause he said i "fukk with his head" and he's 'private'. i honestly don't understand how i do this shyt though, i just know i like it... on cruel muhfukkas that is :shaq:

i feel like i'd be one hell of a prosecutor if i had the interest in it, but at the same time i feel like this says a lot about me... wtf is this anyway?? :what: i'll appreciate anybody trying to help me figure it out.

Take the Myers-Briggs test, that should help in figuring some of that out..

Sounds like you got that Sherlock Holmes mentalist type mindset..

ROBEEZYKILLA

the coli soulja
Daps
Reppin
dallas,tx
i'm the same way i can smell bullshyt a mile away and like to expose them

usually goes like this

him/her:*contradicts themselves*

me:but wait, i thought you said blahblahblah

him/her:well, see, um, *stutters*

me::smugfavre:

if it's a friend i sprinkle a little humor in it to not make it personal:steviej:

Daps
I love doing that shyt, I set the trap and they just fall in. I love it. :heh:
Mental gymnastics :win:

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
i'm the same way i can smell bullshyt a mile away and like to expose them

usually goes like this

him/her:*contradicts themselves*

me:but wait, i thought you said blahblahblah

him/her:well, see, um, *stutters*

me::smugfavre:

if it's a friend i sprinkle a little humor in it to not make it personal:steviej:

tumblr_lpuz5ljery1r1zphpo1_400.gif

yeah! :krs: EXACTLY like that. that and also they'll fukk around and start revealing bits of the truth they denied and i'll go in on that like,

me: "word? so you do/feel ______? :leostare:"

them: ":whoa: i didn't say i did that at all."

me: "uhhhh, yeah you did. you JUST said a minute a go you said ______, if you didn't do that then what did you mean? :leostare:"

them: :damn: :why:

i could never do it just to joke w/friends or fam though, its just a skill i can use when/if i need to, pretty much work.

wait...this is a group of nikkas that beat up bytches...and you were their leader?

yeah, whats up?