Somebody explain this one to me

Daps
So I was like a hour late to meet this girl at the gym. I felt bad so I told her I would come since she was still up there. She ended up waiting on me and we ended up working out a little bit. So were about to leave and I tell her sorry for being late and go to give her a hug then she starts acting weird about it in a playful manner like she didnt want a hug im sitting there like :what: normally I wouldnt care but I already felt bad. So not gonna lie it rubbed me the wrong way so I text her shortly after when we go back not to be so weird next time. She tries to make it a joke but I press the issue(pride I guess :snoop:) so then she text me back "well next time you can stay at home" so at this point im like :beli: maybe I will but then instead I try to play it off like I was playing. She then says "well you should have said something when we were there...but its ok. So im like so what you mad at me? then she tell me not to worry about it...which brings me to saying "ok"

im confused as hell right now...like why the hell did that escalate so fast. what the hell am I supposed to say when shes being weird about something that simple

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
U shoulda just let it go, u already fukked up by being late, nikka actually texted dont be wierd next time, most girls would have left after u showed up kinda late

U shouldn't have even brought it up, u know why she was acting wierd wit u, wasnt no need for that text

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
You lost for getting emotional...women dont like nikkas who show their true feelings trust me:snoop: once she told you to stay at home next and you bytched up:ufdup: its over then...shoulda charged her to the game you lost all control.

Daps
Yeah I kinda did I dont wanna get involved in relationship with her regardless shes just cool forreal. But idk about her liking me I might have messed that up when we went to the movies earlier this year and their were too many familiar girls around...so I downplayed the situation when she was showing those signs

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
You got emotional. I wouldn't have texted her. After the hug you should've never brought it up again but if you did text her it should've been on a different subject. nikka you overly sensitive.

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
So I was like a hour late to meet this girl at the gym. I felt bad so I told her I would come since she was still up there. She ended up waiting on me and we ended up working out a little bit. So were about to leave and I tell her sorry for being late and go to give her a hug then she starts acting weird about it in a playful manner like she didnt want a hug im sitting there like :what:

u was stinkin and she was too :facepalm: she ain't want u to smell her funk bruh...yall was all sweaty and stinky and u trying get up close and personal

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
So I was like a hour late to meet this girl at the gym

She tries to make it a joke but I press the issue(pride I guess :snoop:) so then she text me back "well next time you can stay at home

:beli: And you wonder why she's mad?!?! :wtf:. You show up an hour late, and then pressed her wit some bs like it was her fault that she was in a foul mood. :wow:

Daps
I know brehs I thought I killed that part of me we supposed to go back monday so maybe then I can set everything right