some people just don't give a shyt about phones or have no clue

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
my homies gf had the iphone x and the screen was dark as shyt at night. she had true tone on and night shift on........since day 1 :heh:

i asked her wtf you have night shift on? she said whats that? i don't know......i turned off true tone and night shift to show the real colors of the screen and she was amazed. she been looking a a yellow tinted screen for like 2 months now :snoop:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
my homies gf had the iphone x and the screen was dark as shyt at night. she had true tone on and night shift on........since day 1 :heh:

i asked her wtf you have night shift on? she said whats that? i don't know......i turned off true tone and night shift to show the real colors of the screen and she was amazed. she been looking a a yellow tinted screen for like 2 months now :snoop:
Iphone is for simple people..so I'm not surprised.

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
Aye man. People are stupid. My siblings don't know how to work a file manager on a PC. shyt's :hhh:, but it's the way these corporations are trying to push people.

It's weird. We need more computer engineers but we dumb shyt down for the youth.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
It annoys me how people buy some high end phones and don't even use it to its full potential.

Annoys me more than it should
Some of them are on this very subforum as well.

nikkas talmbout, "why would you want 1+tb of space on your phone breh? :dwillhuh:"

For $1000, I better be able to put a terabye or more of space on my phone. People have no problem spending a stack or more just to go on Youtube and social media :snoop:

Huda2daf

Superstar
Daps
I really don't care about what phone I'm using. My tablet and desktop are what's important to me

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
this is like 95 percent of the population though
Which is why I have a hard time not insulting people when they're geeked as fukk that they just spent $1k on an iPhone X (just an example). On here and in real life I can't help but to ask people why they buy the electronics they buy and why, and I barely ever get a real answer because they straight up don't know why they made the purchase besides seeing someone else with it or hearing about it.

Olu Dara

^^^^^^^^^^^^
Supporter
Daps
Which is why I have a hard time not insulting people when they're geeked as fukk that they just spent $1k on an iPhone X (just an example). On here and in real life I can't help but to ask people why they buy the electronics they buy and why, and I barely ever get a real answer because they straight up don't know why they made the purchase besides seeing someone else with it or hearing about it.
They want animojis :manny::mjlol:

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I dont know anyone geeked about the price.