Some of you married/brehs with kids need to stay in your lane

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
Time after time, I get friends, acquaintances, and even family members who peer into my lifestyle and get jealous or feel like they're missing out. They're always married or have kids. They try to utilize me to take them down a deviant path because they obviously regret seeding up their women or whatever, but I tell 'em they ain't ready for all that :ufdup:

Even my barber just had a kid with his girl and he IMMEDIATEY gained 40lbs. And ironically got some lesbian butch lookin haircut on himself :dahell: not a good look for business!

He sees my instagram stories at exclusive parties and festivals and asks me to take him one day, and I'm not having that shyt :what:

The fukk I look like dampening my fun time with someone that doesn't even know the scene just because he regrets having a kid and feels like he's missing out on a life he would've had otherwise :camby:

Y'all need to get it together man.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
You the type when you get the alibi text to rat.

"nah he never came over to watch the game"

ca6368fc-df4e-4979-8b22-814019ab8cd4_text.gif

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
Man let your barber turn up with you mayne
That's what we cannot do. He even admits he doesn't like the music in the scene, which is the primary reason why I go. Wtf I look like showing the ropes to someone who doesn't know how to camp or even like the music just so they can try to be more like me in a scene they probably don't belong? Nahhhhhhhh I'm fukkin on this party pack solo my boi! :smugbiden:

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's what we cannot do. He even admits he doesn't like the music in the scene, which is the primary reason why I go. Wtf I look like showing the ropes to someone who doesn't know how to camp or even like the music just so they can try to be more like me in a scene they probably don't belong? Nahhhhhhhh I'm fukkin on this party pack solo my boi! :smugbiden:
Is this a new slang? Camping is an everyboy activity

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
im just dapping on the strength of the heavyweights gif. that movie was my shyt as a kid

Breh I rewatched that with mine some years ago; its even better than I remember :russ:
imagine this shyt dropping today or them remixing it with all fat girls :mjlol: