Some of these YouTube vegans are disgusting

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

The nerve of this guy. You make that choice good for you but for you to push your views on your family and say shyt like don't eat animal products or animals around me then cry when they actually do it. That's textbook hypocrisy because both sides are attempting to push their views on each other and crying about it or acting a fool. He's not above it all he's right there in the thick of it.

No his family shouldn't temporarily adopt his ideology around him to appease him. He should make his choice and do him and let them make their choice and do them. If they come to his side of their own free will great but if they don't it is what it is.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I tried to watch that with an open mind, couldn't make it all the way through:

He clearly had bigger issues with his family than his lifestyle choices. When you choose a dietary/fitness/ethical lifestyle that won't allow you to interact with your family without it creating conflict then you or them are likely a little nutty.

This is going to sound harsh but it is a waste watching those videos in the context of that guy doesn't lift. Point being if he isn't trying get similar goals as you (me for example) then at a base level there isn't much to discuss. It doesn't make me better but we have different end games so the conversation (in this case his videos) is unproductive.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I tried to watch that with an open mind, couldn't make it all the way through:

He clearly had bigger issues with his family than his lifestyle choices. When you choose a dietary/fitness/ethical lifestyle that won't allow you to interact with your family without it creating conflict then you or them are likely a little nutty.

This is going to sound harsh but it is a waste watching those videos in the context of that guy doesn't lift. Point being if he isn't trying get similar goals as you (me for example) then at a base level there isn't much to discuss. It doesn't make me better but we have different end games so the conversation (in this case his videos) is unproductive.
I watch Freelee The Banana Girl and she clearly doesn't lift. YouTube is like TV to me sometimes I watch 5 or so short videos that pop up in my recommend box. When I get 100% control of my eating I wanna see if I can do a month or so as a vegan.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I watch Freelee The Banana Girl and she clearly doesn't lift. YouTube is like TV to me sometimes I watch 5 or so short videos that pop up in my recommend box. When I get 100% control of my eating I wanna see if I can do a month or so as a vegan.
I'm not saying don't watch it because they don't lift. Point being that there should be much to be outraged about because he on a journey that isn't similar.

My outlook is that if I'm going to give audience to someone on the extreme of either side they have to be infested in a similar direction. Just my $.02

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Freelee is on BS tho. Who knows what she does?

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
If your going vegan for health more power to you

But if it's about animals than move to a jungle or some shyt cuz that will never stop no matter how many protest and sit ins you do

You never gonna change somebody's mind if they don't want to

so fighting about it is a waste of time

hypo666

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That vegan gains dude was very offensive about the bodybuilder leroy colbert, he even put black face on to mock him.I was always taught to respect my elders,and not only that colbert achieved rather a lot in bodybuilding you should respect that as well.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
That vegan gains dude was very offensive about the bodybuilder leroy colbert, he even put black face on to mock him.I was always taught to respect my elders,and not only that colbert achieved rather a lot in bodybuilding you should respect that as well.

Vegan Gains goes at every major fitness YouTuber he can. Bad part is the people he goes at are all usually bigger than he is physically. I mean dude is lean and not bone thin but he lacks that superior mass a bodybuilder has.

Daps
Reppin
D[M]V

That dude is such a fakkit. :why:

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Vegan Gains actually backed down that Lex Fitness dude at an expo, he walks the walk.

I support how he calls out a lot of the bullshyt these guys are on, but he's just not funny so when he tries to be he comes off corny as hell

Last edited: