damn.....
a0yqua.jpg

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
i'm not understanding, are you sayin they have so much money they just abandon them and buy new ones, or people run out of money and cant afford anymore but the dealers dont repo them?

basically. Maintainence on some of those cars is outragous a lot of times they just buy a new whip. Cars are like shoes to some of them as well.

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game
basically. Maintainence on some of those cars is outragous a lot of times they just buy a new whip. Cars are like shoes to some of them as well.
thats insanity. so you tellin me the 2 toned Bentley coupe i saw and fell in love with over there could be sittin on the side of the road right now collectin dust? *books flight*

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
ish is literally gta 3 eh you just go and jack a car and its yours and no one cares

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Here's an article on the phenomenon.....

Bag a bargain in Dubai

Remember all those news reports during the financial crisis that thousands of cars were being abandoned at Dubai Airport as their owners fled the country? The image became a symbol of Dubai’s fall from grace; the British media lapped it up.
But it seems that abandoning cars is a phenomenon not limited to the years of the financial crisis, rather a curious side effect of life in Dubai. Dubai Municipality has reported that 3,040 cars were abandoned in Dubai in the first three months of 2012 alone. That’s over 1,000 cars per month simply left to rot on the streets, where they end up being used as makeshift rubbish skips.

If Dubai Municipality inspectors suspect that a car’s been abandoned, a warning is placed on it for 15 days, after which it is taken to the pound, where it can be reclaimed by the owner for AED 700 (£116). A drive past the lot where these cars are kept shows that many of them are pretty nice, too – Range Rovers, Porsches, Jaguars, the odd supercar.
So what makes a person abandon a million-dollar supercar in the desert? The obvious answer is that, for various reasons, usually debts, they’ve done a runner – skipped the country and left the car, as was seen during the economic crisis. The UAE’s insolvency laws criminalise bankruptcy and many whose businesses have collapsed, when faced with the choice of abandoning the car or being jailed, dump everything and flee.
Other cars are repossessed when the owners default on loans; some are confiscated after the driver commits traffic offences and are never reclaimed; and others are stolen. But many are abandoned, according to Dubai Police quoted in 7 Days newspaper, because the owners can’t afford, or don’t want to pay, the traffic fines – in some cases up to AED 100,000 (£16,666) – that they’ve racked up.

More interesting for car enthusiasts, though, is what happens next to these cars. After six months, if they’re not reclaimed, they can be auctioned and, this Wednesday, you have your chance to bag yourself a bargain supercar: Dubai Police will be selling 23 “elite” motors at auction. Among the haul are a clutch of exclusive Porsches and Ferraris as well as the petrolhead’s dream, a red Ferrari Enzo – one of only 399 ever to be made.
Bidders have to pay a deposit of AED 50,000 (£8,333) but, if you just want to watch the fun, entry to the auction costs AED 110 (£18.30). Jeremy Clarkson, we’ll see you there.

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
thats insanity. so you tellin me the 2 toned Bentley coupe i saw and fell in love with over there could be sittin on the side of the road right now collectin dust? *books flight*

Its the truth, my pops friend from the army contracts over there. Bruh Owns the V12 7 series BMW and says they clown him on the regular over there :russ:

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
damn that shyt is crazy, never should have gave them money

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
damn, I bet its hard to pull women over there. You gotta be in a 2013 V12 Vanquish.