Some Much Anti-Harlem Activities In New York Prisons... nikkas Would Rather Drown Than Go There

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
Being separated from women has always been a bullshyt excuse to resort to unharlemlike conduct.

Brehs could easily get a towel, a rubber glove and some lotion and just make them a fifi.

Fifi.....>>>>>>>>> @Another Man's butt hole. Unless, of course, u already had a hankering for bussy to begin with :dame:

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Being separated from women has always been a bullshyt excuse to resort to unharlemlike conduct.

Brehs could easily get a towel, a rubber glove and some lotion and just make them a fifi.

Fifi.....>>>>>>>>> @Another Man's butt hole. Unless, of course, u already had a hankering for bussy to begin with :dame:
Good night y'all

:scust:

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
Damn when i came in here challenging the status quo of prison rape culture idk what i was expecting but it wasnt a burn the witch esque response :dame:

ill just see myself out :hubie:

KwiAg2b.gif

edit: was thinking about coming back in here to humble myself and apologize thinking maybe i went a little overboard with the imagery but nah...aint like brehs was in here talmbout the game last night or some shyt. Got damn. smh

Last edited: