Solution for my people with oily ass skin :jawalrus:

Lil Gangsta

Toronto Driftwood Crip
Daps
Reppin
Blue Flag
I been strugglin wit extra oily slime like skin since forever wit my face

No matter what moisturizer i used

Some tip goin around is to jus not put on any moisturizer on ur face in the morning but dat shyt leaves mine too dry

So what I did yesterday is put on moisturizer, but then wash my face wit some water after

shyt worked like a miracle. It creates the perfect balance it doesnt leave ur face too oily or dry cuz u still moisturized it prior

Rep me if u felt dis shyt:wow:

~Love~

Rookie
Daps
I just went off the pill after being on it for the last 9 years....
skin is oily as hell. :snoop:

Ghanaian Armor

Colonel
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
Skin that is too oily or too dry indicates a lack of Omega 3 or Vitamin/Mineral in your diet. It is different for everyone so what worked for me may not work for you. But hands down aside from getting diet and nutrition together and taking any necessary supps I installed a quick Culligan Shower Filter, have the rare dry skin in the Winter issues but nothing Vaseline doesn't fix. It will help balance oily skin too. Hard water isn't good for the skin's acid-base balance period.

Daps
Op it sounds like your skin is too dry thus causing it to overproduce... Do you use a toner? Try a non-alcohol based toner to keep your pH balance in check... I recommend AmorePacific or The Face Shop.

I added a toner and emulsion to my skincare regime and the oil went away within a month.

Daps
If you wear makeup you can try using Milk of Magnesia underneath as a primer, or you can apply it as a mas, leave it on for about 3-5 minutes, then rinsing off and then applying your makeup. It has received mixed reviews-some people love it and say it clears up their acne, some report that it causes breakouts.