Solo Sikoa breaking character and crying on Zilla Fatu’s (Umaga Jr.) YouTube channel “We ain’t gotta eat McDonalds no more”

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps

@2:00 mark (tears at 3:50)

This was cool to see. My guy Solo being teary eyed over success. I felt that!

:damn:

Zilla’s YouTube is pretty ill btw. He did like a 6 year bid but changed his life and is training to be a WWE superstar (his words) at Booker T’s school. Not sure if he has some type of developmental deal or whatever but his journey pretty cool. Y’all should tap in

Last edited:

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

@3:50

Zilla’s YouTube is pretty ill btw. He did like a 10 year bid but changed his life and is training to be a WWE superstar (his words) at Booker T’s school. Not sure if he has some type of developmental deal or whatever but his journey pretty cool. Y’all should tap in

Been tapped in to his channel. Dude seems like he was just dealt the wrong cards and trying to get his shyt together. I like his conversations which the women on his channel

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.

@2:00 mark (tears at 3:50)

Zilla’s YouTube is pretty ill btw. He did like a 6 year bid but changed his life and is training to be a WWE superstar (his words) at Booker T’s school. Not sure if he has some type of developmental deal or whatever but his journey pretty cool. Y’all should tap in

Damn him and Jacob did bids.

King Kai

Supporter
Daps
This is why Roman told Jey he wasnt ready to be the tribal chief
Jey is a tribal solider but there can only be one tribal chief
3cQ9O6o.png

Xvr6AdK.png

roman-reigns-turning-it-off-remote-drdeazigu6xdwkpb.gif

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Don't have to eat McDonalds anymore? Jimmy and Jey had their little brother living impoverished?

Lmao I mean, yeah his brothers had made It and his pops Rikishi but you still have to be ya own man

Bro 30 years old with a wife and kids. I’m sure at times watching ya brothers thrive in the biggest wrestling company while you grinding on the independent circuit in front of 60 people will have you doubting yourself, questioning if this shyts really gonna pay off for you at some point.

Seeing him jump in celebration with his peoples made me legit happy for the nikka because you can tell he genuinely happy to be here

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Lmao I mean, yeah his brothers had made It and his pops Rikishi but you still have to be ya own man

Bro 30 years old with a wife and kids. I’m sure at times watching ya brothers thrive in the biggest wrestling company while you grinding on the independent circuit in front of 60 people will have you doubting yourself, questioning if this shyts really gonna pay off for you at some point.

Seeing him jump in celebration with his peoples made me legit happy for the nikka because you can tell he genuinely happy to be here

I get it but if me and my twin have been on the WWE stage for 12 years there's no way I'm having my lil brother eating McDonald's scraping to get by unless he was adamant he didn't want the help haha

Last edited: