Soliciting at colleges unappreciation

Daps
Right now there is some Christian group at my school giving out flyers and free Bibles to people. I don't have a problem with religious groups, but this organization is apparently rolling DEEP, because I was stopped four times walking from my car to the library. There are a bunch of them near the library playing guitar and singing. I think that stopping people to hand things to them is an annoying way to advertise a business or organization, especially when most people probably throw the materials in the trash without reading it. But what's really annoying is when people will post up at the main entrances to the campus and the main areas where people congregate so you can't avoid them. If they are still there when I leave the library in an hour I will have to come up with some alternate route to get to class :smh:

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
worse is when credit card companies prey on college students knowing it will mess up 80% of there credits for these young inexperience broke users...

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
Ever been stopped from going to class by Mormons at the entrance to your college union? That was awkward. Especially when they told me that they paid thousands of dollars to fly from Utah to my college.

I mean, my picture is floating around here somewhere, do I LOOK like I'd have any interest in The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints? I don't even need to tell you that I'm an atheist.

They were nice guys though :manny:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
soliciting religions? :gag:

whats the use of doing gods work of everyone has a different idea of what that is :heh:

since theres one creator process of elimination would tell u that 99% arent doing it right

Daps
The only time this is acceptable is when Red Bull sends out hot women to hand out free samples and they drive these:

Red_Bull_Mini.jpg

Poppa_Dock

:gladlebron:
Daps
Reppin
Banana Town
i kinda love this shyt though

*dudes comes up*

*starts asking me questions and telling me about god and jesus christ*

*lights cigarette*

*smokes like a complete a$$hole*

:win:

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Yeah they come to my campus too. They're after those young, impressionable minds to assimilate. Except the mormons don't say shyt to the black people.:russ: