Sohh.... What are the arcadium's intentions for November?

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
I'm thinking that best buy is going to be the spot I get both from. I haven't gotten a console from any other store other than gamestop since the Nintendo 64. Given their seeming demise, I'm not dumping cash there and the next thing I know is that there is a liquidation going on and I can't get my cash or console because they are paying creditors. I've signed up for the alert from best buy. The money is already on deck to go that isn't a concern. If pre-orders haven't already taken place by E3, I'm going to work from home during the conference in the afternoon event pre-orders go up like they did in 2013 for the consoles at E3. I'm thinking between the two, I'll be spending about 1500. For the PS5, it will the console and a controller for hardware. For the XSX, it will be the console alone. Backwards compatible controllers are dope. If the new controller is far superior than the Xbox one controller, then I'll go back and spring for another but at launch, nah, I'm good.

That leaves room for about 7-8 games between the two.

Assassins Creed: Ragnorok
NBA2K21 (My 5 year old is a NBA2K fiend, this is for him more than me)
Halo Infinite
Whatever Forza game is there.
TBD
TBD
TBD
TBD???

I've done what I've customarily do as far as stashing cash far in advance (married life, I know) but now, my excitement is getting up there for the new generation to start.

What is everyone else up to for November.

Canon

Veteran
Daps
Amazon for the ps5 and buy whatever game is interesting

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
I'm waiting for toysrus to re open, I'll buy the ps5

Skipping nba 2k21 that's gonna be trash

Ghost Of Tsushima
The Last Of Us 2
DBZ: Kakarot
Babylon Fall
FF VII

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
At the most, I'm looking to get a Xbox X1

I've had my Xbox1S since 2015

I'm ALWAYS late to console gens

I didn't get a Xbox 360 Arcade til 2010 :mjlol:

I've had a PS4 for a months :mjlol:

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
I'm not waiting for a next gen version of TLOU2 or GOT
Cyberpunk delay moves it closer to the new console launch window so I can next gen that (if it happens)
Waiting for console reveal and launch window games before I jump off the porch right away
Are they gonna have a Pro version again etc. etc. Don't have enough information.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I still prefer to walk in and pick up my consoles so I’ll probably preorder the X1X and PS5 @ bestbuy...as for games the only ones I know of will be cyberpunk 2077 which I’ll get for XB1 and TLOU 2 which I’ll get for PS4...I imagine both will be playable on next gen consoles as well...so that’s probably close to $1000 right there for bestbuy :francis: october-december are the worst for me smdh

taking a break from NBA 2K next year and I’m really going to try and limit how many games I buy...cyberpunk and TLOU are must-haves tho...I had 170 games on the X1 and after cutting away a lot of bullshyt (games I got free from gold or bought cuz the sale price was low enough for me to take a chance on it despite reviews) I only have 20 games that I actually want to play that are actually fun...so I’ll still have some games that I can transfer over to next gen consoles to play...but I have to have that new tech tho...I can lie to myself and say I’ll wait but I won’t smh

Last edited:

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
I still prefer to walk in and pick up my consoles so I’ll probably preorder the X1X and PS5 @ bestbuy...as for games the only ones I know of will be cyberpunk 2077 which I’ll get for XB1 and TLOU 2 which I’ll get for PS4...I imagine both will be playable on next gen consoles as well...so that’s probably close to $1000 right there for bestbuy :francis: october-december are the worst for me smdh

taking a break from NBA 2K next year and I’m really going to try and limit how many games I buy...cyberpunk and TLOU are must-haves tho...I had 170 games on the X1 and after cutting away a lot of bullshyt (games I got free from gold or bought cuz the sale price was low enough for me to take a chance on it despite reviews) I only have 20 games that I actually want to play that are actually fun...so I’ll still have some games that I can transfer over to next gen consoles to play...but I have to have that new tech tho...I can lie to myself and say I’ll wait but I won’t smh

I don't know even keep up the facade of a lie breh, lol. It's been on and poppin ever since I had my first job. Gaming is my thing. Always has been. Gave my wife the :ufdup: about thinking shyt will be different. Makes it worse, the kids are gamers too.

The nerds won in my house:ahh:

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Game consoles and video games usually drop right before my birthday in November, or the week after.

TastyIncredibleDouglasfirbarkbeetle-size_restricted.gif

Regardless :blessed:

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
I'll wait till I hear and see all the info on the PS5, but I know for sure I'll cop it a few months later. I just got a gaming PC so I'm eating pretty good right now. :ehh:

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
Y’all brehs that copped day one from BestBuy with preorder.... They have your unit there for you to pick up anytime, right? Don’t have to be waiting in line and shyt? No issues with “oh actually we didn’t get enough units in, you’re gonna have to wait until next shipment?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Y’all brehs that copped day one from BestBuy with preorder.... They have your unit there for you to pick up anytime, right? Don’t have to be waiting in line and shyt? No issues with “oh actually we didn’t get enough units in, you’re gonna have to wait until next shipment?

I won’t say fukk shyt like that NEVER happens...there’s always a one-time case or story but naw there’ll be a 99% chance that you’re good

if they ever oversell preorders they’ll email you well in advance if you’re preorder has to be cancelled or delayed

depending on how heavy a demand there is for the product they’ll even add a note under the product that it won’t be available the day it drops so you can decide immediately whether or not to preorder w/ them...this happens only if several batches of early preorders sellout and they get a new batch of preorders...I rarely see this w/ games/consoles and more so w/ shyt like apple products

Last edited: