SOHH uhhh...why did I receive this pic in my inbox and who the fukk is this???

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
@At30wecashout I'm not a fan of diapers because you can't see the piss pool and collect. You can't see the leakage as a woman slowly loses control, releasing precious drops of pee :ohlawd: The diaper and golden shower sub fetishes of the Urine Nation are starting to crowd out the desperation and wetting content. shyt is *puts on shades* starting to piss me off. YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
Is that a Metrocard on the back of the phone

Well... as a dispatcher, I’ve seen enough ID cards to know that’s a Canadian drivers license or id card. So... which Canadian poster is it is the question.

ahhhhhhhh

so many possibilities
tenor.gif

BlackPrint

The Mayor
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Would hit if she didn’t have the plastic part of the toothbrush packaging still on the sink using it as a toothbrush holder.

That bish scandalous doin shyt like that :snoop::scusthov:

Also. The street sign in the back is Farragut, that’s a block in Flatbush.. in my hood actually (vanderveer p’s)

Never seen shorty in the town tho

tater

Superstar
Daps
Pervert....:what:

Baby girl you got a binky in ya mouth :martin:

I’m teething nikka

Whoever that is, hit my inbox. Let's talk.
HTTPS9tZWRpYS50ZW5vci5jby9pbWFnZXMvZGVhY2UzMDE2YmMxMzNkMmQ1ZmI3Yjg3OTg3OTI5OTEvcmF3.gif

Let’s get this baby talk going :lolbron:

@At30wecashout I'm not a fan of diapers because you can't see the piss pool and collect. You can't see the leakage as a woman slowly loses control, releasing precious drops of pee :ohlawd: The diaper and golden shower sub fetishes of the Urine Nation are starting to crowd out the desperation and wetting content. shyt is *puts on shades* starting to piss me off. YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

:mjgrin: