Sohh now they are using AI for fake reviews

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I was looking up reviews for Wukong when I noticed something I think everyone can acknowledge. The wildly different views of this game overall. Most believe it's a decent game but in terms of how it looks and plays? Depending on where you look. I feel digital foundry broke it down in ways no place else will. So I recommend you look at that video if you're curious on the truth of the myth :youngsabo:

But if you want to be lied to then pay close attention to the narratives which are now AI driven...

:hula:

And this goes on and on :damn:peep the screenshot, peep the lettering, it goes beyond video games so pay attention to the bigger scale.

How do you guy's feel about fake game reviews?
RGGR is the only place left I guess :lupe:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
xbots really became obsessed with this game for some reason :mjgrin:

We got titan and meach going back and forth like styles and jada in the main topic and court on the outside looking flabby like sheek louch
I hear you but this thread is not about anything you're talking about. I used this game to prove that you're the fanboy. You're the protector of the games honor even tho you probably don't own it yet :damn:

As stated, this goes beyond video games and is prevalent in every field. From movies

I be watching a lot of sports stuff and it's there. It's everywhere. But I didn't realize purposely fake reviews are now populating YouTube. This is the Arcadium, we all gamers here and we under review attack. You and you alone are hurt by negative reviews so you're incapable of participating in reality. Which explains your response. Yes, I knew what I was doing. Is it my fault that you can't control yourself? That the bait was too juicy?
If I would have used an Xbox game would you feel better about this thread? :mjlol: