Sohh... how is that Microsoft cloud doing in 2018?

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Because as the masses know, Sony's cloud solution (Gaikai) was never for the people, it was just Sony's way of charging you $20 to "rent" mgs3 for a month. The Microsoft cloud (Azure) has many uses but one of them is to improve calculations in gaming. Crackdown 3 will use the cloud in ways we only dreamed of. The cloud keeps smooth3d alive :salute:

How is that cloud doing these days? Well...
For Microsoft, it's all about the cloud

Microsoft's first quarterly earnings for 2018 (the company starts its fiscal year in July) continues the trend seen in the last one. It reported $24.5 billion in overall revenue :dame: which is a 12 percent increase from this time last year. Notably, Surface sales has gone up for the first time in a long while. After a decrease last quarter, Surface revenue actually increased by 12 percent year-over-year this time around, which is probably in large part due to the newly released Surface Laptop and Surface Pro.

That said, cloud revenue continues to dominate Microsoft's earnings, raking in almost $20 billion this past quarter. Azure commands an impressive 90 percent revenue increase from this time last year :banderas: and income from its office products has gone up as well. Office 365 commercial revenue has increased by 42 percent while the consumer version of Office 365 now has 28 million subscribers.
The cloud is doing about a trillion dollars in REVENUE a year, but it's not practical said @LÍQUIDO but what do I know :francis:

teacher

All Star
Daps
Because as the masses know, Sony's cloud solution (Gaikai) was never for the people, it was just Sony's way of charging you $20 to "rent" mgs3 for a month. The Microsoft cloud (Azure) has many uses but one of them is to improve calculations in gaming. Crackdown 3 will use the cloud in ways we only dreamed of. The cloud keeps smooth3d alive :salute:

The cloud is doing about a trillion dollars in REVENUE a year, but it's not practical said @LÍQUIDO but what do I know :francis:

20 billy X 4 equals 80 billy not close to a trillion yet.....

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London

Not much.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
20 billy X 4 equals 80 billy not close to a trillion yet.....
Not close you say :usure: if you account for the rate of growth, it'll be more than a trillion by years end. We was talking about this stuff not too long ago. If any of us invested in cloud tech then, I wonder how much would have been made :ohhh:
Xbox division routinely loses money. At one point Microsoft made more money from android than Xbox.
I believe you are a Courtdog troll based on the last 3 post I've seen from you. Here's your chance to prove me wrong, even though the article says differently, and common knowledge says differently, please show me where you got that information from sir. I welcome the information if it is indeed true :handshake:

O³ (O cubed)

Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Not close you say :usure: if you account for the rate of growth, it'll be more than a trillion by years end. We was talking about this stuff not too long ago. If any of us invested in cloud tech then, I wonder how much would have been made :ohhh:

I believe you are a Courtdog troll based on the last 3 post I've seen from you. Here's your chance to prove me wrong, even though the article says differently, and common knowledge says differently, please show me where you got that information from sir. I welcome the information if it is indeed true :handshake:
Microsoft don't publish Xbox figures anymore. Revenue was down for Xbox 5% in Q2 according to the link below

Microsoft’s 2Q17: cloud growth slows, Windows surprising, Surface resilient

The last console I bought was an Xbox.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Microsoft don't publish Xbox figures anymore. Revenue was down for Xbox 5% in Q2 according to the link below

Microsoft’s 2Q17: cloud growth slows, Windows surprising, Surface resilient

The last console I bought was an Xbox.
You said the Xbox division routinely loses money, but your link does not backup your claim in anyway, shape, form. Says only part of Xbox that was losing was a 5% reduction in revenue because of...
Revenue overall was down 5 percent to $11.8 billion. This overall fall was because of the collapse of phone revenue (down 81 percent year on year) and Xbox price cuts and lower sales
So price cuts was the only reason but even here it doesn't say what you said about making more off Android.

So let me skool you on that as well :sitdown:

So this one fanboy acted like Sony was making money off M$, REJOICE!!! But then...

You 4yrs late on your bullshyt, do you see why I can't play with you no more? It's not fun because smartphones and stuff have made attention spans shrink. Paragraphs are deemed the devil. People think they can learn about the world in a tweet or something. For those types, ignorance is bliss...

O³ (O cubed)

Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
You're entertaining, I'll give you that. However you started this thread praising the azure servers. Highlighting how much revenue it garnered MSFT. The Arcadium is primarily a gaming forum. Most people don't care how much money a company makes but what games do they have for their system.

The power of the cloud was marketing bullshyt in terms of gaming. After four years and 3 consoles later they still haven't explained how it works. Nor utilised it. I expected to come in this thread and read some new insight in terms of gaming. But lo, what do I see. A man celebrating the profits of a company that he doesn't have stock in or work for.

And yes I waited 4 years to get an Xbox. To be honest I regret buying it. Its not as good as my PS4. But least it has 4k blu ray player.

Here's a tip, if you invested as much money in Microsoft as you have time talking about them, then you would be a rich man. Stop wasting time trolling here. You are funny. Take the fanboy act on the road. Be the Big Shaq of gaming. You spend too much time and energy keeping this schtick up. At least get compensated for it

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
You're entertaining, I'll give you that. However you started this thread praising the azure servers. Highlighting how much revenue it garnered MSFT. The Arcadium is primarily a gaming forum. Most people don't care how much money a company makes but what games do they have for their system.

The power of the cloud was marketing bullshyt in terms of gaming. After four years and 3 consoles later they still haven't explained how it works. Nor utilised it. I expected to come in this thread and read some new insight in terms of gaming. But lo, what do I see. A man celebrating the profits of a company that he doesn't have stock in or work for.

And yes I waited 4 years to get an Xbox. To be honest I regret buying it. Its not as good as my PS4. But least it has 4k blu ray player.

Here's a tip, if you invested as much money in Microsoft as you have time talking about them, then you would be a rich man. Stop wasting time trolling here. You are funny. Take the fanboy act on the road. Be the Big Shaq of gaming. You spend too much time and energy keeping this schtick up. At least get compensated for it
Sir, why are you so damn salty over this here cloud? As I stated, ignorance is bliss. For starters, you don't know what stock I do or don't have, I don't work for Microsoft because I am Microsoft. I was Bill gates top Xbox advisor from 2002-2006. But forget that. You just got an Xbox you said then immediately said you didn't have as much fun, you sound retarded there. That short attention span shyt I was speaking on applies here. If I got a ps4, it would take time to play the various games, something that cannot be achieved in a minute, a day, a week. What Xbox games have you played that lead you to this conclusion and the gamertag so we can check the receipts. If you can't do that, then maybe instead of wasting your life lying about Xbox, you can...not get online to lie about Xbox? The Xbox cloud is used in halo, Forza, Titanfall. And the the servers are used for the majority of Xbox games on Xbox live, the best closed online infrastructure on the planet (not under tho) you ignore that because you are a Sony fanboy :umad:

Crackdown 3 tech been explained, we just waiting to try it which was supposed to be going on now :patrice: the silence is not a good look but Microsoft just recently said they don't want to show off games before they are done unless it's in a games preview program. Expect word on this no later than March, I I'd bet on sooner...